[Building Contest]: Dragons

rabbirabbi Member
edited July 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Building Contest: Dragons

Dragons you say?! Hell yea.
IMG_1609
Theme: Dragons

Important Note:

Contest closed. The resulted will be out within 1 week. For who ever didn't unlock their doors please unlock it asap.

Instructions:
✲ If you wish to join, please reply to the thread and fill out the sign up form here: https://goo.gl/q84tNx (One of you group member must replies to this thread once.)
✲ The entry size must be bigger than 33x33, rooms will be provided by yourself. Also your group need to buy a doorway to connect the entry room and contest lobby.
✲ You can work alone or have up to 3 and no more than 3 people working in a group.
✲ The themed room must contain at least one art form that indicates of a dragon, pixel art or 3d arts are all acceptable. A story line will add a bonus to your entry, but it is not required. Let's say there are 2 decent entries, one with a story line and another one with out. The one with a story line will have a better chance to win. A room with no builds at all but only signs with words are not acceptable.
✲ Your entry cannot use content that is copyrighted or trademarked by other companies.
✲ One person can only register once. You could help other group but if they won you do not count as a winner.

Contest entries will be judged for their creativity, artistic quality and composition.

Prizes:
First: 1 set of trilobites + 2 sets of fossils + 3 sets of cave arts + 15000 cubits + 1 Monster Grave + 1 Super Pow Christmas Gift
Second: 1 set of trilobites + 1 set of fossils + 2 sets of cave arts + 10000 cubits + 1 Super pow Christmas Gift
Third: 1 set of trilobites + 1 set of fossils + 1 set of cave arts + 5000 cubits

1 set of cave art will be awarded to the top 3 "Runner-up" Winners

Duration:
✲ The registration starts now and ends at May 22nd. No more registration after that date.
✲ The contest ends at July 5th.

For every team leader please add me in game and put your entry in the lobby ASAP! Even it is just an empty room. I want to have time to organize.

Participating teams (The order is randomized):

✲ Swissy, 007 awesome 007 √
✲ Zephania
✲ Mcwolf the Sane, The Death Reaper √
✲ Lucaaa795, Pysino √
✲ *CoolMan* √
✲ The Cookie Pirate Smores, sauce the boss √
✲ Aura √
✲ CanItBeDone, Orenzo √
✲ Fluffy303, Mya-lovesit √
✲ Sir. Pixel
✲ =Secrecy= √
✲ TheDJDude12 √
✲ Fatal √
✲ -GreyCoralKing-
✲ *Friendly Gorilla* √
✲ CD87 √

If you have further questions please reply to the thread or pm me in forums.

Comments

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Sorry. Not really good with dragons :v
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited May 2016
    Signed up and ready to compete!
  • Great way to finally showcase some building potential. I'll sign up and get started on it right away.

-------

P/S: I'll be working alone.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited May 2016
    ill work with @007 Awesome 007 or Nevarwel

we're working on it
  • IMG_20160506_223901

Hello Rabbi, I'm concerned about the Register requirements. I tried to Register just now for the Contest and tried to Submit it, but this field it says was *required* as the image shows above, the requirement says that it must be a valid email, yet the Title of that box says "In Game Name (Participant 1)". So do you want our Email address or was this a mistake? I'm unsure whether or not others experienced this problem when registering for the Contest, my Client is an Android if that helps at all.

-------

P/S: If this was not a mistake I'm sorry to say that I will not be participating in the Contest as I'm wary of giving out my Email to an unknown source.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rabbirabbi Member
    Zephania said:

IMG_20160506_223901

Hello Rabbi, I'm concerned about the Register requirements. I tried to Register just now for the Contest and tried to Submit it, but this field it says was *required* as the image shows above, the requirement says that it must be a valid email, yet the Title of that box says "In Game Name (Participant 1)". So do you want our Email address or was this a mistake? I'm unsure whether or not others experienced this problem when registering for the Contest, my Client is an Android if that helps at all.

-------

P/S: If this was not a mistake I'm sorry to say that I will not be participating in the Contest as I'm wary of giving out my Email to an unknown source.

oops that was a mistake...sorry i will fix it right now xd
    edited May 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

I will join!
    I think imma do it alone, or maybe with a friend..imma edit this post soon.
    One question:
    Can we do the dragon in main room and story part in another one? (They will be linked via a doorway)

@lucaaa795
    Do it with Meh
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2016
    Huehuehuehuehue
    I'm in.
    @The Death Reaper is my partner.

Huehuehuehuehue
    I'm in.

wanna do it with us? :P
    @Mcwolf the Sane
    Swissy said:

Huehuehuehuehue
    I'm in.

@Mcwolf the Sane
    Remember the dragon head I have? I'm going to complete it. Add body and floor and everything. So, can't :(

Remember the dragon head I have? I'm going to complete it. Add body and floor and everything. So, can't :(

oh alright, Goodluck!
    Swissy said:

Huehuehuehuehue
    I'm in.

@Mcwolf the Sane
    lucaaa795 said:

Huehuehuehuehue
    I'm in.

Lets team up XD

I mean, we can make a team if you want, but I want to do the primary building. If you're okay with that, we can team up. You can help my making the floor/environment. But I want to do the dragon myself :/ PM me what you think
    edited May 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

pysino said:

lucaaa795 said:

I will join!
    One question:
    Can we do the dragon in main room and story part in another one? (They will be linked via a doorway)

@lucaaa795
    Do it with Meh
    Imma think about it xd.
    I'd need a big part of the reward for another project tho ..so yeah..:P

Mkay
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    @Food 87 @icelight313 Wanna Join? :P
  • smuressmures Member
    edited May 2016
    Me and mah sister are gonna start soon! >:D
    Good luck to everyone ! *^*

Edit: @rabbi How long does the story have to be if we make one?
  • =Secrecy==Secrecy= Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm thinking about to join because I don't have any ideas to start now or cubits for a room.Maybe i'll join later.
    (I'll edit Post later)
    Edit: I join! I have now enough cubits to buy a 50x50 room on my own:D and I have a story idea;P
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Me and Mya-lovesit will take the challenge! Best luck to everyone <3
  • rabbirabbi Member
    edited May 2016
    =Secrecy= said:

I'm thinking about to join because I don't have any ideas to start now or cubits for a room.Maybe i'll join later.
    (I'll edit Post later)

I could fund you an empty 33x33 room if you really want to join. But the requirement is you have to finish your entry within the deadline or you won't be able to join my events later on ^^. You could also save cubits and buy a bigger room on your own.

Me and mah sister are gonna start soon! >:D
    Good luck to everyone ! *^*

Edit: @rabbi How long does the story have to be if we make one?

The story could be as long as you want. It's not like you get bonus points to just have a story. It depends on the effort on the story. But it does not have to be super long tho.
    lucaaa795 said:

I will join!
    One question:

Yes you could have as many rooms as you want. As long as they are all connected to each other.

---------------

Also I will post every team and team members on the original post. For every leader add me in game asap so I can put the door to lobby. If there is any mistake or questions contact me via forums
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm sorry to say, but I'm bad at building myself. Good luck to everyone entering! :)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited May 2016
    Working alone. I enter
    lucaaa795 said:

Working alone. I enter

*points at the dragon someone-i-forgot-his-name and u built it and can be seen via knop's museum*
    seems legit xD

Lel. Depends on whether he makes a new one or uses that one though XP
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Working alone. I enter

*points at the dragon someone-i-forgot-his-name and u built it and can be seen via knop's museum*
    seems legit xD

Andy has not been on and i have no way to contact him or i would ask him.
    and it doesn't say you cannot use something that has been beforehand :P
    and i will be adding stuff :)
  • edited May 2016
    I have done the dragon's head, neck and left wing. Here are some screenshots:
    Spoiler:

I have done the dragon's head, neck and left wing. Here are some screenshots:

Spoiler:

Nice :D
  • Add me in game rabbi
    @rabbi when is the deadline? Please @ me so i get the notification :3
  • smuressmures Member
    Fluffy303 said:

@rabbi when is the deadline? Please @ me so i get the notification :3

@Fluffy303 It says June 12 lol
    o ok
  • CruelCruel Member