Is this a hack thing?

Someone holled like 'whats this'and when you click the widow said'You are banned for *days'and logged out immediately

Comments

• cubic roy said:

Someone holled like 'whats this'and when you click the widow said'You are banned for *days'and logged out immediately

i assure you that you were probably banned for something else. as i went to that holla and all it was was a series of portals that eventually let to privelages realm i believe.
  • PartyParty Member
    I was also banned for 3 days devs must be doing something as others are also banned.
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    Hello cubic roy and Party,

Yes, there was a temp ban imposed to revert the changes made using the exploited gold gift piggies. What was traded is returned back to you minus the cubits you received for it.

Apologies for the small inconvenience.
  • Party said:

I was also banned for 3 days devs must be doing something as others are also banned.

im uh not sure whats going on here... i went to the same holla and i was fine... just a series of looping portals leading to someones realm...
  • mabz said:

Hello cubic roy and Party,

Yes, there was a temp ban imposed to revert the changes made using the exploited gold gift piggies. What was traded is returned back to you minus the cubits you received for it.

Apologies for the small inconvenience.

Did they actually turn back time?
  • to the good ol days...
    and no they didnt.
  • it's rewind time
  • PartyParty Member
    Gave us back our purple hats and ripped our c.
  • the love for money is the root of all evil.
  • well as that sectence s usually thouht of as "obsesesion for money bad" its not rlly true. wht if a dude is obsesed with making money for good edu?
  • Hi I have a little problem forgot my password for one of my accounts and got a ticket to get it back but now cubic castles is asking me questions like when exactly was this account made? Day/month/year. Problem is that i dont know the answers to these questions because i dont keep track of these types of things so can someone tell me an app or something that tells you when someone's account was made so i can check mine?
  • Hi I have a little problem forgot my password for one of my accounts and got a ticket to get it back but now cubic castles is asking me questions like when exactly was this account made? Day/month/year. Problem is that i dont know the answers to these questions because i dont keep track of these types of things so can someone tell me an app or something that tells you when someone's account was made so i can check mine?

I think this is a bit off topic, but you should try to answer all your questions the best you can. I had to do the exact same thing. I don't think there is an app for checking when your account was made, but if you cannot remember when you made your account, you should try giving an approximate date. Think about what items were around at the time of when you made the account, it could help (it helped me when I forgot when I made my account).
  • Party said:

Gave us back our purple hats and ripped our c.

The C was exploited, Whatever WHOMEVER bought from you that item was given back. Someone exploited cubits that's all.