Shop Crashes

Every time I try to open the shop the game crashes. So, this is what I've tried so far: Uninstall/Reinstall, Restarting Computer, Verifying the integrity of game files, Restarting the game multiple times, and last and pretty much the least contacting support... I'll even post what support said in an e-mail to me:
"Thank you for contacting us with your issue!

That is definitely a strange one. There's nothing changed on the store connection besides the content of what is going to be sold there. "

Here's the funny part though, the only time I was able to log in and open the shop was during valentines event with the pack in the shop. I'm actually quite surprised that they didn't fix my game so I could buy Easter packs.

Comments

• This situation is very tricky. There are two questions I do have though. Does it happen on any other device? Are you using the download off steam or the Cubic Castles website?

If you're using the website, get it off steam as I don't believe that version is getting updated still.

If it doesn't happen on any other device, then its your pc, or the version of the game installed on there. If it does, then it must be your account or Cubic Castles itself, which that is already ruled out because it works perfectly fine for me.
  • JradyJrady Member
    edited April 2019
    Ok so I tried my phone and I was actually able to get on the shop. But is there not an easter pack? Are they still doing the whole "you only get easter items from bunnyzilla"? Or are they doing the egg collecting thing? But yeah I was also using steam on my computer to try to get in and I did try a bunch of things on my computer and playing it on my phone does work.
  • Jrady said:

Ok so I tried my phone and I was actually able to get on the shop. But is there not an easter pack? Are they still doing the whole "you only get easter items from bunnyzilla"? Or are they doing the egg collecting thing? But yeah I was also using steam on my computer to try to get in and I did try a bunch of things on my computer and playing it on my phone does work.

both those things and pack will likely be the way to get items