The Economy - Cubit Hackers - And Some disclosure

Comments

• my new shop and my collection....
  • PiousPious Member
    LateCom said:

I was right... I was right all along... I knew something was really up when somebody decides to 'give away' accounts out of free will... It just never adds up.. And it never will.

The account giveaway was completely unrelated. A few of those accounts were from early 2015. They were memories. I gave my accounts away as just another means of giving back to the community. Yes, we could generate cubits. That doesn’t mean in any way I could just generate levels. Those took days/weeks/months/years of my life to make. Just for the record.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    pious said:

LateCom said:

I was right... I was right all along... I knew something was really up when somebody decides to 'give away' accounts out of free will... It just never adds up.. And it never will.

The account giveaway was completely unrelated. A few of those accounts were from early 2015. They were memories. I gave my accounts away as just another means of giving back to the community. Yes, we could generate cubits. That doesn’t mean in any way I could just generate levels. Those took days/weeks/months/years of my life to make. Just for the record.
    The account giveaway started before we found any bugs.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited April 2019

My memory is not that good.

What a mood... well if we end up having a rollback, i'm always open to help ya rebuild the surprise

U know, I will almost lost alots of my profit ;-;, I've earned so much cubits these days.
    Pixie said:

I would rather a rollback not occur due to the fact it would reset any and all building that has happened. I have several friends who have spent considerable time on builds the last couple of days and their progress would be lost. Please consider those who have built and how they should not be punished for the actions of a few.

Agree with this, but its very hard to do it. I hope if they really do rollback, our game r like normal, no c lost or something missing..

Pixie said:

I would rather a rollback not occur due to the fact it would reset any and all building that has happened. I have several friends who have spent considerable time on builds the last couple of days and their progress would be lost. Please consider those who have built and how they should not be punished for the actions of a few.

^
    Not everyone should be punished just by those bad players what they have done .
    I also spend plenty of time for my current build and i think it can be finished on this week .
    The damages already been caused , just let them go and look for future.
    Marvelous, this is what I want to say..the one who will get punish is players who "hack" cubits. I don't really want to lost the 10days, thats way too long..all my progress will get mess.
  • My memory is not that good.

What a mood... well if we end up having a rollback, i'm always open to help ya rebuild the surprise

U know, I will almost lost alots of my profit ;-;, I've earned so much cubits these days.

I understand, I'll still be happy to help out, although at this point we're looking at a very small chance of a rollback happening
  • Alv'Alv' Member

My memory is not that good.

I understand, I'll still be happy to help out, although at this point we're looking at a very small chance of a rollback happening
    Be honest, Honey's idea is very good..

Pixie said:

^
    Not everyone should be punished just by those bad players what they have done .
    I also spend plenty of time for my current build and i think it can be finished on this week .
    The damages already been caused , just let them go and look for future.
    There is lots of bug at the past too, for example bugged dice, I saw players sell 50k, merchant perk work for gift piggy(merchant perk is not working for gift piggy or everyone will spam buy).
  • noentnoent Member
    I suggest to add back the beta tester @SirKewberth @CosmicCow the game was running perfectly until he left xD!
  • NoeNt said:

I suggest to add back the beta tester @SirKewberth @CosmicCow the game was running perfectly until he left xD!

Unless he doesn't want to do it? - could be a new person / group that does it?
  • noentnoent Member
    Geezer said:

NoeNt said:

It's up to him if he does or not , we cant force people can we ?
  • NoeNt said:

Geezer said:

NoeNt said:

Could be better if we got new people in to do it - new experiences and new people getting fame potentially
  • 10 days of time is more important for sure
  • noentnoent Member
    Geezer said:

NoeNt said:

Geezer said:

NoeNt said:

Could be better if we got new people in to do it - new experiences and new people getting fame potentially

Well old people have way more experiance to the game
  • NoeNt said:

Geezer said:

NoeNt said:

Geezer said:

NoeNt said:

Well old people have way more experiance to the game
    I'm meaning new beta testers not new players so like for example grace being a beta tester or lucaaa etc. (These are examples not actual suggestions sorry)
  • LateCom said:

my new shop and my collection....

hahaha wo ye shi
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited April 2019
    NoeNt said:

It was impossible to notice without using cheat engine. It's not something you'd encounter on a daily basis.
    His presence wouldnt have mattered in this case. Plus, we're better off like this.
  • The items that were cheated have been taken away from everyone but two people, those two people still need to contact Mabz and get themselves unbanned and to get rid of the items.
  • PartyParty Member
    I am confused why the gift pigs were added in the first place we already have tip piggys most people don't "donate" 10c why would they think 50k? They are used more for prizes in events then as gifts.
  • PiousPious Member
    NoeNt said:

We did a diligent job “testing” out the game. Until we got brave with one of our last discoveries.
  • Can anyone explain what is going on?
  • noentnoent Member
    pious said:

NoeNt said:

We did a diligent job “testing” out the game. Until we got brave with one of our last discoveries.
    Sad you guys gone with the last discoveries =(
  • ik that the rollback only has a tiny bit chance of happening but i think even that chance shud be removed. the rollback wud cause rage quits and frustration and confusion for those who dont know about the forums.as somebody said (srry i forgot ur name XD) it isnt right for the entire community of cc to get the rollback becuz of a few morons. it wud also reverse one-in-a-hundred things like some rich player came to a shop who's owner is new and the dude makes a big donation like a vend or 1kc, or u get a rare from hats pack or something. the same sorta thing happend to me sooooooooo ya
    NoeNt said:

pious said:

NoeNt said:

With us gone there is nobody left that can test the game for hacks. We have found tons of hacks in-game that we have reported. We made a mistake not reporting this one.
  • noentnoent Member
    U said:

NoeNt said:

pious said:

NoeNt said:

With us gone there is nobody left that can test the game for hacks. We have found tons of hacks in-game that we have reported. We made a mistake not reporting this one.
    Actually there are people who found way more... But never really reported on forums or flexed with a gang :P

Im confused
    NoeNt said:

U said:

NoeNt said:

pious said:

NoeNt said:

Actually there are people who found way more... But never really reported on forums or flexed with a gang :P
    Of course there is some other people.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Azsimuth said:

Im confused

basically what happened was some people found a exploid where you could hack it so that you could unlimited buy gift tip piggys, and then they bought items really expencive what made the cc economy broken, and now the dev thinks of a rollback of 12 days basically
  • Will Smith: It's rewind time.
    Community: No.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    If it wasnt this one it wouldve been some other bug that was exploited. This was done at the expense of making the economy a victim. But that's fine. It will recover.
  • now i know from where are they cubits come from..
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited April 2019
    A rewind could bring many problems to all players. Personally, my entire contest would be in ruin, as it took place during those days.

Think twice before doing this.
    Party said:

I am confused why the gift pigs were added in the first place we already have tip piggys most people don't "donate" 10c why would they think 50k? They are used more for prizes in events then as gifts.

That was my suggestion to find a way to store cubits as actual items to serve as rewards/prizes in parkours and contests. But the fixed (and big) amount of cubits in those pigs are set by the admins, and I quite dislike it. Still, any bugged/unstable item or feature is exploitable if given enough time and dedication.
    That's why beta testing is necessary in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.