What Happened to Bunnyzilla ?

i think the slimes ate him :(
or the slimes caught him ...

Comments

• ;-;

The green text is so sad. Maybe Bunnyzilla is lost in a deep forest...
  • brutally murdered. rip bunnyzilla. press F to pay respects.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Remember Bunnyzilla say : 'HELP ME!'? , maybe next update have an event which need us to SAVE Bunnyzilla and make him make the giveaway again! and this discussion should be in general lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *whistles*
  • *whistles*

Lolll
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm pretty sure sirkewberth is having a good chuckle looking at all of these threads XD
  • Slymeoria is getting their revenge
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited April 2019
    Its quite disturbing,because the broadcast a couple days ago said like "the rumblings had stopped,and only whimpers are heard now"...And now it says like " qbees rushed to where BunnyZilla was last seen,nothing was found but green ooze"..SLYMES KILLED BUNNYZILLA!
  • Nothing. They're just hyping up the stuff
  • Poor bunny...
  • ScionScion Member
    First the Qbee bombings, and now the threat from the Slymes.

BunnyZilla is going to have some Zilla-sized PTSD after this.
  • I wanna know where Bunnyzilla's inventory went when he was killed...
  • Devs are getting creative...nice
    i MIGHT know where he is since i am a slyme, but the fun part is, i wont tell :p
  • Alv'Alv' Member

i MIGHT know where he is since i am a slyme, but the fun part is, i wont tell :p

So u r Bunnyzilla mastermind behind? xD

So u r Bunnyzilla mastermind behind? xD
    who knows? i can only say i was the one MAYBE that ate him and later spat him out again
  • hmmm i see and does anybody know when the easter pack appears?
  • PartyParty Member
    "Another ones bites the dust"
  • Breaking news, bz won't come because it will cost problems to the economy! Bee do bee do
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited April 2019
    the most disturbing message yet by dr. grease head " I WILL TAKE BUNNYZILLA'S HORMONEs AND DEVOVER THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHH!!!!!!AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAH" (i might hv made it a bit more dramtic then it is.just a teensy bit more. and also gross who does that?)
  • Maybe a World Boss event? Dr.Slymegood is the world boss and all Qweebs need to fight him ?
  • We have summoned evil forces by bombing Bunnyzilla last year .Maybe its time too make amends and bomb the slymezilla this year
  • woah :o
  • He escaped :o
  • LateCom said:

brutally murdered. rip bunnyzilla. press F to pay respects.

F

• he's a tiny bunnyzilla now unu
  • Can't get over the fact that Bunnyzilla needed growth hormones...
  • XD ya thats true. The only thing that makes bunny boi stand out are his growth hormones. (and his inventory $p$)