Suggestion of distance

galantisgalantis Member
edited April 7 in Suggestions & Comments 28.50 Karma
As you know when you look far you can see nothing through the foggy theme... It can be difficult or annoying when you're building a big project when you want to enjoy the view or see from a distance that you're doing it well or not.

So I thought to add a setting of how many blocks you can see far.

Comments

• AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    25.60 Karma

As you know when you look far you can see nothing through the foggy theme... It can be difficult or annoying when you're building a big project when you want to enjoy the view or see from a distance that you're doing it well or not.

-1No.

• galantisgalantis Member
    28.50 Karma
    Azsimuth said:

-1No.

Feel free to give up your comment on why not.
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    25.60 Karma

Azsimuth said:

-1No.

Its not a general problem, noone is really bothered by this. Also adding it would requiere long time, since it was coded years ago. Impossible.

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.50 Karma
    Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

-1No.

Its not a general problem, noone is really bothered by this. Also adding it would requiere long time, since it was coded years ago. Impossible.

Not impossible and doesn't require a lot of time tho

+1
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited April 8 380.80 Karma
    I am bothered. The mobile version has higher distance limit than the pc one. This can create problems if you want to check out a massive pixel art (ie: mona lisa by knop) or if you want to take awesome screenshots of your huge building (ie: 100x100 city)
    I'd like to be able to set the drawing distance manually to what fits my wishes.
    +1
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    50.80 Karma
    +1 would be nice to see some of the things in the distance, especially if my device can handle it.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.95 Karma
    +1
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    106.70 Karma
    +1
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    12.60 Karma
    Yeh,if only,the stamp that turns the realms's theme to normal,would remove any fog theme entirely..