Fez Hat

Has the Fez really been removed from the packs? It went from 1k to 25k in a few minutes, how?

@SirKewberth

Comments

• I wonder too
  • What's happening... First, it was the tricorn now it's the fez?
  • What's happening... First, it was the tricorn now it's the fez?

rip sold 6 tricons 750c T-T
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Maybe just very hard to get Fez..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited April 2019
    The fez is NOT 25k.
    It's worth up to 1.5k in the most extreme case.
    We really need new items in the all-year-round clothing packs in the store. New items in the pack would result in more packs being bought (Im pretty sure that nobody buys them anymore) and therefore more of the old (and new) clothing items would be out in the active market. @SirKewberth . We really need them, perhaps more than new clothing in the easter pack. To stop all those amateurs from turning the economy 180* around.
    The fez is still in the pack, and I am 85% sure about that. It was in there a couple of weeks ago when I bought 10k worth of packs.

Who raised them to 25k though?
  • lucaaa795 said:

The fez is NOT 25k.
    We really need new items in the all-year-round clothing packs in the store. New items in the pack would result in more packs being bought (Im pretty sure that nobody buys them anymore) and therefore more of the old (and new) clothing items would be out in the active market. @SirKewberth . We really need them, perhaps more than new clothing in the easter pack. To stop all those amateurs from turning the economy 180* around.
    The fez is still in the pack, and I am 85% sure about that. It was in there a couple of weeks ago when I bought 10k worth of packs.

^ Angel
  • Alv'Alv' Member

lucaaa795 said:

The fez is NOT 25k.

^ Angel
    Alot players, 5k 10k 15k 20k
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator

lucaaa795 said:

The fez is NOT 25k.

^ Angel
    I didn’t raise it to 25k....I was buying one for 10k though. Not as a joke either.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

The fez is NOT 25k.

+1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Me and a few others did hollas for about half an hour and bought some 20k each. We stopped doing hollas after that point and other people besides us started buying them for even more. If it stays that high is up to the rest of the community.

We originally decided to do this after we spent about 500k on Packs and didn’t get any fez hats. I don’t know when people decided it was 100% removed. We questioned it being removed after we hadn’t got any from packs after months, the same as people questioned the tricorn being removed. But, others did hollas saying they had gotten them from packs.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    @SirKewberth can you at least tell us the actual drop rates? Maybe they are too low, or maybe you must motivate us with new items in these packs (wings pack too)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We didn't remove any hats. With regards to drop rates... I'll have to go look.. it's been a while since the hat pack was changed. And yeah some new stuff should be added to the standard packs. It's been a while now.
  • noentnoent Member
    U said:

Me and a few others did hollas for about half an hour and bought some 20k each. We stopped doing hollas after that point and other people besides us started buying them for even more. If it stays that high is up to the rest of the community.

We originally decided to do this after we spent about 500k on Packs and didn’t get any fez hats. I don’t know when people decided it was 100% removed. We questioned it being removed after we hadn’t got any from packs after months, the same as people questioned the tricorn being removed. But, others did hollas saying they had gotten them from packs.

Actually the first who made holla was that guy UI and said he sells for 30k lawl
  • roundcastlesroundcastles Member
    edited April 2019
    i used to make calculation sheets from every packs a while ago and they were extremely accurate, they allowed me to make some profit.

here are the value for the hat pack:
    common*150(common & uncommon),
    rare hat*50(rare),
    rare wig*50(rare),
    epic hat*2 (Very rare, contains the Fez and 8 others very rare),
    epic wig*2(Very rare)

from these values we can calculate the chance to obtain one fez:
    we have 2/254 chances of getting one Very rare hat
    and 1/9 for the very rare to be a fez
    = (2/254)*(1/9)= 2/2286

= 1/1143.

so you can expect to get 1 fez every 1143 hat packs opened.

these values change if you have fashionista perk but honestly i would assume that this perk has been broken recently because when i take it under consideration i see no changes in game as without it(but it used to work very well like 1year ago. I tried only for 10,000 packs opened so yeah maybe fashionista works but for these 10k packs opened the values show that it's almost inactive, but again 10k might not be enough)

a hat pack is 350c (315c with merchant perk) so you can expect to get one fez for every
    400,050c spent (360,045c with merchant perk)

@U tagged you because i guess it might interest you as you spent 500k on them
    @lucaaa795 because you asked for the drop rates

edit: i know that some of you are certainly going to reply that the rarity system (common/uncommon/rare/very rare/wondrous) isn't a thing anymore, but the rarity of the items in packs is still the same, so we can still use the rarity system for the old items (and every hat in the hat packs has been added before this system get removed -honestly i think it isn't removed, they just stopped to tell us the rarity-)
    edited April 2019
    NoeNt said:

U said:

Actually the first who made holla was that guy UI and said he sells for 30k lawl
    UI was part of the team. ;)
  • U said:

NoeNt said:

U said:

UI was part of the team. ;)
    your team indirectly made me lose my entire cubits.
  • i opened probably more than 800k combined in all my streams and got no tricorns at all.
    LateCom said:

i opened probably more than 800k combined in all my streams and got no tricorns at all.

I got 1 tricorns recently. 0 fez’s lol.
  • We didn't remove any hats. With regards to drop rates... I'll have to go look.. it's been a while since the hat pack was changed. And yeah some new stuff should be added to the standard packs. It's been a while now.

Renew housing pack with some better look furnitures
    Add large recube packs (flower,water current,scrubs) it's a pain when i must click the same pack 1000 times...