System Broadcast Theories [Updated 4/17/19]

CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
edited April 2019 in General Chat
On 4/3/19 the System Broadcast said "Faint rumblings could be heard in the distance, like a giant rabbit hopping around."

On 4/4/19 the System Broadcast said "The rumbling has stopped, replaced with whimpers. Something has happened. Something Bad."

On 4/5/19 the System Broadcast said "Quickly, Qbees raced to the last known sighting of Bunnyzilla. Nothing was found, except some traces of green ooze."

On 4/6/19 the System Broadcast said "ATTENTION QBEES. WE HAVE BUNNYZILLA AND OUR EXPERIMENTS WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY! - Dr. Slymegood"

On 4/7/19 the System Broadcast said "I WILL NOW TRY TO HARNESS BUNNYZILLA'S GROWTH HORMONE INTO A SERUM FOR MYSELF. -Dr. Slymegood"

On 4/8/19 the System Broadcast said "I HAVE DOUBLED THE SIZE OF THIS TINY SLYME! - Dr. Slymegood"

On 4/9/19 the System Broadcast said "I HAVE DECIDED TO TRY THE SERUM ON MYSELF : MUAHAHAHAHA - Dr. Slymegood"

On 4/10/19 the System Broadcast said "*GROWING* *GROWING* *GROWING* IT WORKED! IT WORKED! I'M AS BIG AS BUNNYZILLA! -Dr. Slymegood"

On 4/11/19 the System Broadcast said “ATTENTION QBEES: I WILL SEE YOU SOON! -Dr. Slymegood”

On 4/12/19 the System Broadcast said "Meanwhile, back in the lab, with his growth hormone stolen, poor Bunnyzilla began to shrink."

On 4/13/19 the System Broadcast said "But Bunnyzilla only shrunk enough to escape his restraints. Unbeknownst to Dr. Slymegood, Bunnyzilla was now loose in the lab!"

On 4/14/19 the System Broadcast said “While Dr. Slymegood was wreaking havoc in Qbeeland, Bunnyzilla began to hatch a plan of his own!"

On 4/15/19 the System Broadcast said “AFTER I STOMP ON A FEW MORE QBEES, I'M GOING BACK TO MY LAB TO END BUNNYZILLA FOREVER! -Dr. Slymegood”

On 4/16/19 the System Broadcast said “...and so Dr. Slymegood returned to his lab to shrink Bunnyzilla into oblivion. But...”

As of 4/17/19 it says "BUNNYZILLA! NO!!! YOU CAN'T INJECT *YOUR OWN* GROWTH HORMONE!! OMG!!!! AHHHH RUN!!! ****ROARRRRRR****

This thread is for everyone to post your theory of what may have happened, and whats going to happen.

My Theory
Dr. Slymegood returned to the lab but Bunnyzilla had escaped. I hope tomorrow they both come to Eden and in a realm we all jump in, they have a duel, Bunnyzilla winning, thus putting Dr. Slymegood back to normal size, and locked away in the Cubic Jail forever. Bunnyzilla grows to his size again, and then gives us gifts.

Whats yours?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I am pretty sure it has to do with the new overworld. With the old over world being removed soon.. Bunnyzilla has to be changed some way..

If the overworld is in fact coming out soon
  • I'm pretty sure it was the 3rd day April Fool's joke, and it got loads of ppl camping out in Eden all day XD
  • 'Gold' said:

I'm pretty sure it was the 3rd day April Fool's joke, and it got loads of ppl camping out in Eden all day XD

it just changed a few hours ago
  • Hmmm, Bunnyzilla is hurt so his buddy the tortoise is going to fill in for him for Easter?!
  • Maybe Santa will take over easter?
  • The rumbling was me grabbing a snack, and the whimpering was the fact that we ran outta peanut butter. Sorry guys
  • The rumbling was me grabbing a snack, and the whimpering was the fact that we ran outta peanut butter. Sorry guys

berry won 2019 - come back next year
  • Maybe Bunnyzilla was died and never comeback
  • Maybe Bunnyzilla was died and never comeback

That would be tragic
  • Unless BZ doesnt come this year and the BZ event is the new overworld update
  • if this event is all about saving the zilla and the new overworld update is on the way, I might say that there would be an overworld filled with obstacle realms to save the zilla.

if we find a clue on one of the unlocked realms a new one would be unlocked until we get to the final realm and save the zilla, we might get a reward.

just my theory, a bunnyrabbithopperanythingyoucallitzilla theory.
  • Maybe Bunnyzilla was captured and that's the Easter event this year. Save Bunnyzilla or something.
  • They were trying to do some April fools joke, and poor bunnyzilla died in the process.
  • Bunnizillas's was just hoppin' around minding his own business, you know as giant exploding rabbits do until he tripped flat on his face and broke his leg. Now he is in the hospital being served ice cold carrot juice and watching a 160 inch flat screen tv
  • They want to fool us into thinking something happened
  • Sdgamez3 said:

Bunnizillas's was just hoppin' around minding his own business, you know as giant exploding rabbits do until he tripped flat on his face and broke his leg. Now he is in the hospital being served ice cold carrot juice and watching a 160 inch flat screen tv

Excuse for admins not to control bunnyzilla? Hmmmmmm
  • Maybe Bunnyzilla turned into a Giraffe :)
  • Bunnyzilla most likely went off and died on us.
  • Today's system broadcast: "Quickly, Qbees raced to the last known sighting of Bunnyzilla. Nothing was found, except some traces of green ooze."

I think we're going to save Bunnyzilla from slymes
  • Today's system broadcast: "Quickly, Qbees raced to the last known sighting of Bunnyzilla. Nothing was found, except some traces of green ooze."

adventure part 2
  • Geezer said:

Today's system broadcast: "Quickly, Qbees raced to the last known sighting of Bunnyzilla. Nothing was found, except some traces of green ooze."

adventure part 2
    o.o we need another adventure mode. One that isn't bugged :v
  • Maybe another Adventure Mode, or this could be like V said with the new overworlds and Bunnyzilla was captured to be moved to the "New Eden"
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    'Gold' said:

Geezer said:

Today's system broadcast: "Quickly, Qbees raced to the last known sighting of Bunnyzilla. Nothing was found, except some traces of green ooze."

adventure part 2
    Is the current one not working?
  • 'Gold' said:

Geezer said:

adventure part 2
    I have not tried for myself, but I have heard that if you go in, and around the slymed village, your account is stuck forever.
  • 'Gold' said:

Geezer said:

adventure part 2
    I have not tried for myself, but I have heard that if you go in, and around the slymed village, your account is stuck forever.
    I just played through the whole adventure mode about a month ago... it's perfectly fine...
  • noentnoent Member

'Gold' said:

Geezer said:

adventure part 2
    Its working you just have to continue a bit the adventure after you start it to leave.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited April 2019
    I love how @SirKewberth checked this thread only to reply to someone thats complaining about how there are problems in the adventure mode, without giving us any hints about whats coming next.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I love how @SirKewberth checked this thread only to reply to someone thats complaining about how there are problems in the adventure mode, without giving us any hints about whats coming next.

Yeah...

Lol I came back to this thread to say that.Obviously BunnyZilla has been kidnapped by evil Slymes
  • Maybe bunnizillas's and the slymes went on a mobs day out.....??