How did you come up with your username??

sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
edited April 2019 in General Chat
I was curious as to how you decided on your user names?
Mine is just my initials with gamez3 at the end
Also I wanted to make my name sound like a YouTuber esque name

Comments

• TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited April 2019
    I was watching Ninjago with my brother and I got the name TheRedNinja from one of the characters on it (this was around 4 years ago) loool
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited April 2019
    My brother made me an acc named GoldBlocker, and then 3 years later i changed it to 'Gold'
    Sdgamez3 said:

And you were 3 years old when you made your acc? o.o
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    My username? Heh, damn I don't know either. Or do I
  • I always was called a diva so yea
  • PartyParty Member
    I like to party.

I was watching Ninjago with my brother and I got the name TheRedNinja from one of the characters on it (this was around 4 years ago) loool

That was my show back in the day :)
  • Party said:

I like to party.

Until you saw the Lego Ninjago Movie and cringed so hard you almost died.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited April 2019
    I was thinking of usernames to change my name until a friend named ^Hyperion^ suggested Seraphina. I liked the name but it seemed a bit off. JackFury then suggested the same name but "Saera" instead of "Sera". And here we are now with Saeraphina :)

(tripjoyy is the account I use for the fourms and is leveling up, but not really my main anymore. Tripjoyy is just a username from a irl friend who doesn't play CC)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I just typed a random letter.
  • PartyParty Member

Party said:

I like to party.

Big mood.

• I think how I got my name is really interesting. The story begins :]

So I used to love this song singer whose name was Beck_somthing so my older brother would call me beck, so I just made up BeckLy but Beckley sounds better :] and thats how I made. Sir Beckley
    The End.
  • Party said:

I like to party.

It's a good movie :(
  • 'Gold' said:

My brother made me an acc named GoldBlocker, and then 3 years later i changed it to 'Gold'

Sdgamez3 said:

And you were 3 years old when you made your acc? o.o
    Actually no.3 just happened to be the first number I pressed. I was 13 when I made it
  • I got my name off the side of a shoe box: Side Step
  • Trees... lumber workers...
    Log_er
  • I made my name in like 2 days? I was thinking of snipers and all that and i said "What about DatSniper" i realized it sounded strange then i remembered Robin Hood and gave myself the name "DatArcher" Now i'm very sticked with the name.
  • When I started playing online games over a decade ago (my first online MMO was Faunasphere in Aug2009, but played other online games before that), I wanted the name beachy because I love the beach (and frankly am sometimes rather grumpy...so a bit of a play on the sound of the name). Sadly beachy was already taken. So I flipped the E to be a 3 and b3achy was born. b3achy always seems to be available when I'm signing up for new games, so I use it in case any of my gaming friends are playing the same game. It has stuck over the years and some of my friends who originally met me via gaming still call me beachy when they see me IRL.
  • It’s my real name
  • I was playing Roblox and wanted an original name, so i first came up with "NightlyWinged" but I didnt like how it sounded, so i just started putting random words and made "CoolGuyBoss" which i liked and just stuck with it.
  • I was watching Ninjago with my brother and I got the name TheRedNinja from one of the characters on it (this was around 4 years ago) loool

Ah! I love Ninjago! I still have t seen the newest seasons.. ;(
  • And I've changed my name in cc 2 times now,the first was Deltor cube,which came from the word "Deltoid" (its a thing in a human's anatomy) and so I played around with the word with my bros,and came up with Deltor....which was freaking taken lol,so I added "cube".. I recently tried to add Deltor on cc tho,just to see who it is,he/she won't accept my request.My second name was Sir.Shakespeare,which..well it explains itself,I like reading lol.And my current name,Timberton,well I came up with it while trying to create a name for my Reindeer,and it came to mind IMMEDIATELY after I thought of the word " Timber" and I named my reindeer that,and then I got jealous of the name..and named my self that..unfortunately,I thought it was original,but its a...*drum role*..a golf course..*sigh*

P.S-it also turns out "Deltor" is the name of a type of company..dang
  • Croubict said:

Croubict

• DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited April 2019
    Croubict said:

Croubict said:

Croubict

Croubict
    lol
    I came up with my name in a few seconds. I just took "Da" and put an animal I liked after it.
  • Well, I happen to look at a sunset, and, batta-bing batta-boom, here I am
  • I have worked on a farm my whole life. I'll give you a talk about what work is all about.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    I like lizards so I thought of many things before I came to the conclusion of Crokodyle however too basic and long for me. Fortunately I was looking at a game called ARK where I got the name Sarcosuchus but then I shortened it to Sarco
  • Fortnite
  • im sick
  • Sarco said:

I like lizards so I thought of many things before I came to the conclusion of Crokodyle however too basic and long for me. Fortunately I was looking at a game called ARK where I got the name Sarcosuchus but then I shortened it to Sarco

I love ark
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I shared this in similar topics before, but those are so old that i will just say it again.

Originally i wanted to use the name tommot. But i couldn't use that name on steam and i prefered to use the same name no matter what i play/use.
    So i used an alternate name i was using more and more, scorto7.

My name is parts of different things.
    scor = scorpion - i love that beasty
    to = my name Tom
    7 = The number has a personal meaning i do not wish to share.
    o7 = looks like a guy saluting or someone greeting.
  • scorto7 said:

I shared this in similar topics before, but those are so old that i will just say it again.

Originally i wanted to use the name tommot. But i couldn't use that name on steam and i prefered to use the same name no matter what i play/use.
    So i used an alternate name i was using more and more, scorto7.

My name is parts of different things.
    scor = scorpion - i love that beasty
    to = my name Tom
    7 = The number has a personal meaning i do not wish to share.
    o7 = looks like a guy saluting or someone greeting.

cool