Escape the Mansion! Sponsored Event [Winners Announced!]

2»

Comments

• Today's The Day My Friends, My Friend Saeraphina is to open up her Mansion for all to enter! I have watched her progression, and I say, it is a shame she has to kill me with this information I hold!
  • DaDoggy said:

Today's The Day My Friends, My Friend Saeraphina is to open up her Mansion for all to enter! I have watched her progression, and I say, it is a shame she has to kill me with this information I hold!

:)
  • Well it’s out... Have fun!
  • I finished 6th place I think
  • I still don't understand, i can't go up fireplace and idk how to type the letters i got
  • same
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited March 2019
    You could have at least tell us the order of the random letters
  • You could have at least tell us the order of the random letters

That ruins the fun part of the event
  • Too easy to even try ;)
  • You could have at least tell us the order of the random letters

Well, I could give an easy way, as Corn told me (a creator of this event), it has to do with Google and the letters you gained (12). But, unscramble the words. Or you can guess (there are 5 signs) based on all the descriptions of Bramble. (descriptions found in middle of library). I was 4th because I came in late (technically 5th but Sae was the first bumper (Sae is Trip))
  • I still don't understand, i can't go up fireplace and idk how to type the letters i got

You should be able to get up the fireplace, I just tried.
    DaDoggy said:

You could have at least tell us the order of the random letters

Well, I could give an easy way, as Corn told me (a creator of this event), it has to do with Google and the letters you gained (12). But, unscramble the words. Or you can guess (there are 5 signs) based on all the descriptions of Bramble. (descriptions found in middle of library). I was 4th because I came in late (technically 5th but Sae was the first bumper (Sae is Trip))
    This is a good description. Sorry if anyone was confused.
  • what were the other 2 guestbook bumpers for? Were you supposed to bump them cuz i did
  • what were the other 2 guestbook bumpers for? Were you supposed to bump them cuz i did

ye me and bryan bumped then lmfao.

Also if u dont mind Sae, I give the pass to anyone who can confirm they have found all the letters. I mean, who can say what each sign said.
  • Bump, one more day! If you'd like it extended please tell me so I am able too
  • DaDoggy said:

what were the other 2 guestbook bumpers for? Were you supposed to bump them cuz i did

ye me and bryan bumped then lmfao.

Also if u dont mind Sae, I give the pass to anyone who can confirm they have found all the letters. I mean, who can say what each sign said.
    The fun of it is to unscramble the letters yourself ^^ please keep it to yourself, thank you
  • I am so excited!!!!! ^^
  • Winners were announced! Thanks to everyone who took part in this event, or at least tried!