New addition to lobby

WahoooWahooo Member
edited April 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I would like it to add warp food to the lobby as faster transportation to the lobby. The con is it will take space in you inv.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    uhhh you literally have a button to go to the lobby...
    You could just..
    You know..
    Exit the realm/room you're in and then end up in the lobby....?
    If you end up in the overworld, just go to the sky map and look for a lobby...?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    -1, waste...u can just LEAVE the realm, by clicking top right side..
  • I usually accidentally press the button to the cubit store and it is annoying and sometimes the button for me doesnt work.
  • The overworld update should be coming soon and people will have no need for lobbys.
  • I usually accidentally press the button to the cubit store and it is annoying and sometimes the button for me doesnt work.

Then practice using your mouse...
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited April 2019

I usually accidentally press the button to the cubit store and it is annoying and sometimes the button for me doesnt work.

• ^Takes too long :<
  • ^Takes too long :<</p>

Takes a second '_'
  • press esc and click it it takes 0.2 sec for me
  • ^I dont play on pc
  • No offense, this suggestion is a waste of time. You can easily leave the realm to get to the lobby. I see no need for an extra feature that no one would use.
  • The lobby is gonna be gone soon anyways with the overworld update.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    basically judging on your comments your are suggesting this because you are just too lazy, so actually try to do your best

Wot. Where in the name of Pasta did you get this information?

Wot. Where in the name of Pasta did you get this information?
    XD XD XD. as for this thread, this is the purest form of proof of laziness in this world. it taks even LESS work on mobile i mean your finger just flies to the button and voila
  • PartyParty Member

No offense, this suggestion is a waste of time. You can easily leave the realm to get to the lobby. I see no need for an extra feature that no one would use.

^