Hypno Glasses question

I only want to know why the red ones are rare.

Comments

• Cos they are
  • Geezer said:

Cos they are

^ Also because the spelling is fabulous.
  • I got red the first time I opened up a pack I got the red.
  • Wow, for once I finally got something 'rare'? I bought two glasses...got one black and one red. Woo hoo!
  • Well im color blind so idk which is which color but out of the 20 I bought, I have 5 that end in Z. So if my math is correct, that's 25% odds of getting the Z. Maybe it's my perk Fashionista?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2019
    Intimate said:

Well im color blind so idk which is which color but out of the 20 I bought, I have 5 that end in Z. So if my math is correct, that's 25% odds of getting the Z. Maybe it's my perk Fashionista?

The red one is Hipno Shadez, and the black one is Hypno Shades
  • Intimate said:

Well im color blind so idk which is which color but out of the 20 I bought, I have 5 that end in Z. So if my math is correct, that's 25% odds of getting the Z. Maybe it's my perk Fashionista?

The red one is Hipno Shadez, and the black one is Hypno Shadez
    The red one is Hipno Shadez, and the black one is Hypno Shades.
  • Intimate said:

Intimate said:

The red one is Hipno Shadez, and the black one is Hypno Shades.
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25584/hypno-shades-and-hipno-shadez-why-the-difference-in-the-name-exists-and-why-its-important-to-know