Fertilizer

Just a small, simple discussion

So, it would be nice if there would be fertilizer you can buy from the farming tab in the Cubit Shop. I believe every seed has a chance to give 2-3 of said crop everytime you harvest it. It would be nice to be able to buy fertilizer, and upon usage, it can increase the chances to either 3-4 per harvest.

[Also, how do you close discussions, 'cause I want to be able to close the other discussions I made. >.< ]

Comments

• Just a small, simple discussion

So, it would be nice if there would be fertilizer you can buy from the farming tab in the Cubit Shop. I believe every seed has a chance to give 2-3 of said crop everytime you harvest it. It would be nice to be able to buy fertilizer, and upon usage, it can increase the chances to either 3-4 per harvest.

[Also, how do you close discussions, 'cause I want to be able to close the other discussions I made. >.< ]

1. I think fertilizer would be nice.
    2. I think you need to change the discussion's title to something like "please close" if you want your discussion to be closed
  • I honestly thought crops grew 3 all the time... idk anymore I do have alot of crops ima harvest in a few days so i can test it.

Also when you said fertilizer I thought of Animal Crossing on how fertilizer in the game made things grow faster (breeding flowers sped up). But an extra crop wont hurt, just a question, how much would it cost, how much would be in a pack, and would it have a spread-out area (like sprinklers) cuz at the moment, I think it wouldn't do as much as saving up recubes.
    +0.5
  • DaDoggy said:

I honestly thought crops grew 3 all the time... idk anymore I do have alot of crops ima harvest in a few days so i can test it.

Also when you said fertilizer I thought of Animal Crossing on how fertilizer in the game made things grow faster (breeding flowers sped up). But an extra crop wont hurt, just a question, how much would it cost, how much would be in a pack, and would it have a spread-out area (like sprinklers) cuz at the moment, I think it wouldn't do as much as saving up recubes.
    +0.5

Idk... Maybe 20 recubes for 10???
  • Just a small, simple discussion

1. I think fertilizer would be nice.
    2. I think you need to change the discussion's title to something like "please close" if you want your discussion to be closed
    Also thanks, Ill try this.
  • Every single crop harvested gives 1-3 crops. Harvester perk gives more.
  • PartyParty Member
    If this was added I would rather it affect the time it takes for crops to grow.
  • ye i mentioned that in my post, sorta, with the animal crossing fertilizer speeding up breeding of flowers
  • Party said:

If this was added I would rather it affect the time it takes for crops to grow.

Tbh I would rather the amount gained due to the fact that if it only speeds up, you would probably be losing more. I never had a problem with how long crops took to grow, it felt worth it, its just that it would probably be more worth it to get more of the crop rather than speed. You spend a little recubes to get more, rather than getting it faster.
  • Who knows, maybe there can be both.
  • +1
  • Bump :D
    [That's how you do it right?]
  • Bump :D

That's how you do it. Just don't bump discussions that are waaay to old.
    +1 btw.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Bump :D

That's how you do it. Just don't bump discussions that are waaay to old.
    +1 btw.
    It has been only a few weeks, i would not call that too old.
    It is an interesting idea.