Fool's Pack

Was wondering if it was just 1 item or if more would be added slowly like summer?

Comments

• theres a total of 3 items, probably the same as last year's arrangements.
  • I've been told by several reliable players that there will he more then 1 item this fools day. so far I've been advised that there will be 2 new sets of glasses, a new backpack and a new bumper apparently. Weather or not it will all be in one pack or one item per day is anyone's guess :b
  • Added slowly??
    A d d e d S l o w l y ?
    I wasted 12k on the pack because I thought it was just like every other pack.... I only got motley backpacks and I was so confused
    I had no clue skkskdffhjklasjklf
    How does it work though?? I wasn't here for any of the previous packs, so I know nothing of how it works.
  • that's annoying Freddy i did the same thing when the beaglepuss glasses were in the fools dirt in 2016 or maybe 2017 I can't remember. Usually if they do release the items slowly there will be a new item inside every day ( maybe not exactly 24 hours though ). Also depending how many new items there are depends how many days the event will take place for ( my guess is 3-5 days but that's not 100%. If you do need any other info don't be shy to find me in-game :)
  • PiousPious Member
    Spent like 60k. Maybe more. All bags. Anyone that tells you there’s more than 1 item in the current pack may be pulling your leg (it’s April Fool’s Day still).
  • I guess I could call myself a fool for wasting all my cubits on just bags
  • Last year it was a single different item each day for a few days (2-3), starting on April Fool's day.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It’s been a single item changing every day for the past three years I’m pretty sure.
  • Get READY! Keep your Clown Masks Bunny Manequin and Jester it might rise xS
  • Gotta admit I got to 40k and was like yeah nothing betters coming from this haha would love to know the stats of what’s out there now
  • LateCom said:

theres a total of 3 items, probably the same as last year's arrangements.

I understand why you didn’t seem interested at all about doing an opening hhaha
  • I also got fooled, makes sense.
  • The packs haven't come out yet......
  • sdgamez3 said:

The packs haven't come out yet......

It has.
  • Um really? I can only find the fool's dirt in the shop nothing else
  • sdgamez3 said:

Um really? I can only find the fool's dirt in the shop nothing else

Fool's Dirt = April Fools' Pack
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2019
    sdgamez3 said:

Um really? I can only find the fool's dirt in the shop nothing else

You fool :p
  • roundcastlesroundcastles Member
    edited April 2019

I've been told by several reliable players that there will he more then 1 item this fools day. so far I've been advised that there will be 2 new sets of glasses, a new backpack and a new bumper apparently. Weather or not it will all be in one pack or one item per day is anyone's guess :b

i got some leaks.
    do not expand the spoiler if you do not want to get spoiled(but you obviously want, so expand it hehe)

red glasses
    red
    black glasses
    black
    jack inna box?(looks like one)
    jackinnabox

The following bumpers(they look like bumpers) were all added at the same time as the april fool's items but they are certainly not from the april fool's packs.

qbee head bumper
    qbeehead
    cosmic cow bumper
    cosmicbumper
    overworld bumper
    overworldbumper
    treasure map? bumper
    treasuremapbumper
    star bumper
    starbumper
    weird looking bumper
    weirdbumper