ADD THE REALMS YOU ALREADY VISITED

Sachi-sanSachi-san Member
edited April 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
When I go to a realm I always miss the name of that realm, so what if we could add a button or something that shows the the realms you visited a day ago or an hour ago? It would be really nice, right...
But there is a con, it will make the warp foods useless because you already know what place you wanted to go to and all you have to do is just tap the name of that realm...
So what do you think of it?

Comments

• if you're on pc and record all log chats, you can see it there.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1
  • LateCom said:

if you're on pc and record all log chats, you can see it there.

With recording software or is there an actual way in game to log all on the chat console?
  • yes there is its in the parental controls place if im not mistaken.
  • LateCom said:

yes there is its in the parental controls place if im not mistaken.

@LateCom where are the logs stored?
  • check your cubic folder in appdata place its somewhere in cubic files.
  • Mrs.Mecha said:

When I go to a realm I always miss the name of that realm, so what if we could add a button or something that shows the the realms you visited a day ago or an hour ago? It would be really nice, right...
    But there is a con, it will make the warp foods useless because you already know what place you wanted to go to and all you have to do is just tap the name of that realm...
    So what do you think of it?

There's a solution! Pay attention to the name of the realm. I don't understand how, but almost everyone, including me, can't do this... How is it so hard? XD
  • I found the logs
  • Well what if all it did was show you the name instead of being able to tp you there. Then all you had to do was find your warp food you took or search the realm name.
  • Well what if all it did was show you the name instead of being able to tp you there. Then all you had to do was find your warp food you took or search the realm name.

Just record the logs