I Believe that we should add AirPods to CC

I believe that we should add Airpods made by Apple™ to Cubic Castles. Airpods have many uses in real life so that means that there should be airpods in Cubic Castles.

One first reason i belive the Cubic Castles community would be supportive to this arguement is that Airpods would be a great way to modernize with the community, noting that most of them are still young, and might be a great way to make the game better, imagine, seeing a kid saying "Hey have you seen that game that has airpods in it?" Many kids would like to play this gane more due to how it would be nice to work for the AirPods they have been hearing about.

A second reason that i believe we should add AirPods, is that a use for it would be that it could actually play MUSIC! how nice will it be to be able to play music where ever youre going, which could actually be pretty nice. Some realms probably dont have music boxes and it always feels bland and boring for a while, but with AirPods that could change. Imagine a player grinding, probably seems boring, why does everything have to be qorked for? Am i right? We all know this feeling because most of us have big projects, or are just trying to make a living by grinding items and then selling them. Then they get bored and go do something else and come back to grinding later. But with AirPods, that could change, many of us would like to rock out to the sick Cubic Castles orchestra music. I would LOVE to hear Cubic town while being in a horror realm, or hearing the intro music while doing some HARDCORE parkour. Portable music would be a HUGE update to Cubic Castles, and may also make bored players who have played a long time, stay a bit more. Most of us old players probably know what its like to get bored about Cubic Castles, and many people have quit for that reason. AirPods could lower the percentage of people quitting just because they now dont see the game as boring anymore.

My last reason that i believe we should add AirPods to Cubic Castles is that it could probably also make more opportunities of how people can hear music in Cubic Castles. This would make the game more exiting for many people who want to become musicians once they have the chance, since the Cubic Castles community is young, and could help them achieve their dreams. Imagine a famous singer or a musician was asked, "how did you first start your music career" And they would respond with, "this game i used to played really inspired me befause they added AirPods into it, then i instantly became interested in music and started making music". That could boost the popularity of Cubic Castles and probably be one of the BIG games that you always see on your recommended or top played
games. Sure it would be a hard to put this into the game but here is a suggestion, the AirPods could use the same code as the Bunny PJs, where your character automatically starts hopping once you put them on, but instead, start playing the Cubic Castle music.

In conclusion, i believe that there should be AirPods added to Cubic Castles and there are many reasons why that support my statement. Yes, this is my April Fools joke, a 5 paragraph essay on why i believe that we should add AirPods to Cubic Castles. If you made it this far then i congratulate you. Now can you protect me from the people who have not read the whole thing and are screaming at me in the comments please? Thank you. All of these reasons help support why i believe that we should add Airpods to Cubic Castles and they help prove my statement.- 00Cubik00

Comments