??? what is this

I was in a forest mine getting trunks and I found this grey grass, it's called dead grass when you click on it.

I've seen this texture in the files but I didn't know it was in the game. Anyone else found this??

what should I do with it o-o

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2019
    interesting... o_O

Edit: nvm T_T
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2019
    Wow, haven't seen this one yet (though I don't mine in regular forests that much)...every cool! Good find! I'd save it for sure, and see if it eventually can be used in a recipe. Otherwise, you may have a nice rare item. :)

(though hopefully it's something to come in the next release for us all)
  • O-o could be worth alot to a collector @lucaaa795 could go in your museum of wonders if snowy decides to sell
  • yeah, I guess I could sell it. But if it's one of a kind then I don't want to :3
  • PiousPious Member
    If it doesn’t show back up any time soon, 1mil is my starting bid.
  • April fools?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    :o
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

LMAO Nice one.
  • PartyParty Member
    Maybe this a sign of what is to come rip cc 2019. Jk maybe April fools who knows.
  • Nice joke Snowy
  • I like how this kind of scenario was related to the "new cubes" last year. I nearly got caught there. Haha.
  • Good joke :0
  • nice joke detected it right away. two years ago we had someone show us a slymed cube ingame but it was just textures.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    The block exists. It will be most likely used in the new overworld system.
  • Spend an hour looking for the new block lol...So much precious time wasted :)...next time ill read the comments first
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited April 2019
    If it is real i will BUY IT :)