I think we could use more sets,dont you think?

So,cc doesnt have that many sets,and I think there is many concepts or whatever that could be made into a cool set,these sets could be always purchased from the cc store as separate items but still obtainable as a whole at any time.I suggest,the developers could maybe,extend the clothing pack section at the store,maybe,maybe,if They were to add a knight set..maybe that could come from the dungeon pack? Ik some might say that a knight set would almost clash with what cc is (or thats just me) but I think cc COULD use more sets,like a sherlock set,knight set and so on,I'm sure there is many possibilities and options,again,these sets would be able to be purchased from the Cubit Store at any time.Feel free to comment away :)

Comments

• Oh,and ofcourse,there is many items that are currently in cc that could use additional items to match them, to make those into sets.
  • yes
  • I don't think this is what the game needs right now. I'm not against the idea and I think it would be great to add in the future.
  • although i need sets, game doesnt need it. soz
  • Not against the idea as I like a well coordinated outfit...but I thought you'd be talking about full block sets, as so many of them are incomplete...which I think we really need.
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited March 2019
    b3achy said:

Not against the idea as I like a well coordinated outfit...but I thought you'd be talking about full block sets, as so many of them are incomplete...which I think we really need.

Well,yeah.We always need more blocks.

I don't think this is what the game needs right now. I'm not against the idea and I think it would be great to add in the future.

And yes,we dont need this now,I just wanted to put the idea out there :)