Doing drawings for people

13

Comments

  • SarcoSarco Member
    78.40 Karma
    I do my drawings at night yet my tablet keeps getting taken from me at this time. Big oof
  • Sir_FireFoxSir_FireFox Member
    3.15 Karma
    Ay sarco sorri if im resurrecting this but can you make this boi drown?
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited March 2019 78.40 Karma
    I should probably pause this discussion for now ..
    I ain't taking any requests or doing any former ones..
    I mean you can't expect me to draw cc characters if I don't even play
  • SarcoSarco Member
    78.40 Karma
    So yeah.. This is open again if you wanna request
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited August 2019 78.40 Karma
    b
    um

    p

  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited September 2019 29.50 Karma
    I'll take one!
    My character:

    I don't care much about the pose, maybe him jumping. (Don't draw the cow lol)
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2019 78.40 Karma
    yote\yeeted
    [It looked good at 1 am trust me]
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited September 2019 29.50 Karma
    Wooooow that's great lol somebody actually knows that I host minigames :D
    If you ever get bored try doing one of the old CubicPencil.
    Black robe
    Sombrero
    OR
    Flamaco hat
    Chefs coat
    Farmer pants
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited September 2019 46.40 Karma
    I need a new one so ima order:
    Duck Hat
    Uv Shades
    Yellow shirt
    Farmer's Jeans
    Blue Backpack

    Hopper

    here's a picture:

  • SarcoSarco Member
    78.40 Karma
    Gonna do Golds request then start on the older ones :v
  • SarcoSarco Member
    78.40 Karma
    Nvm my phone broke, ill get one in like 1-3 weeks?
    °~°
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    46.40 Karma
    ok lol
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    28.50 Karma
    When it's all done please do one for me too. But don't overload yourself with stuff. I have about 75 years of my life left, so you have plenty of time, i don't mind
  • SarcoSarco Member
    78.40 Karma
    I have spotted le phone might get it by Wednesday/Thursday :]
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2019 78.40 Karma
    Unfinished
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2019 78.40 Karma


    I spent a week not even bothering to colour in the glasses :[
    @GoId

    2 in 1 day :p

    @"CHIEF SOLO"
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    46.40 Karma
    Sarco said:



    I spent a week not even bothering to colour in the glasses :[
    @GoId

    2 in 1 day :p

    @"CHIEF SOLO"

    Very cool i like the duck hat especially
  • Alvin AdlerAlvin Adler Member
    edited September 2019 91.80 Karma
    Can I have one?

    Blue hiphop cap
    blue shirt pants (make the shirt pants same colour with bluejay)
    bluejay wings
    bluejay tail
    striped shades

    try draw me with my Ostrich

    (ignore my old request that u havent draw, make this one)
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2019 78.40 Karma
    -Alvin- said:

    Can I have one?

    Blue hiphop cap
    blue shirt pants (make the shirt pants same colour with bluejay)
    bluejay wings
    bluejay tail
    striped shades

    try draw me with my Ostrich

    (ignore my old request that u havent draw, make this one)

    Gonna have to check what those items even are lmao. By hiphop hat is that just like blue baseball?
  • 20.45 Karma
    for some reason alvin is obsessed with hiphop hats
  • SarcoSarco Member
    78.40 Karma
    @-Alvin-

    Best wings ive ever drawn :0
    Couldnt find anywhere to put the Jay Tail tho :v
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    29.50 Karma
    Sarco said:

    @-Alvin-

    Best wings ive ever drawn :0
    Couldnt find anywhere to put the Jay Tail tho :v

    well done :O
  • SarcoSarco Member
    78.40 Karma

    Sarco said:

    @-Alvin-

    Best wings ive ever drawn :0
    Couldnt find anywhere to put the Jay Tail tho :v

    well done :O
    Thanks lol
  • CaledonCaledon Member
    1.45 Karma
    Can you draw me?

    Redwood Forest Cap
    Green & Red Scarf
    Red Shirt
    Red Pants

    Greetings
  • edited October 2019 61.10 Karma
    Do me do me!
    Werewolf hat
    Orange n Yellow Scarf
    Chef Coat
    Dark Angel Wings
    Black Pants
    Fox tail

    Background: Forest
  • SarcoSarco Member
    78.40 Karma

    Do me do me!
    Werewolf hat
    Orange n Yellow Scarf
    Chef Coat
    Dark Angel Wings
    Black Pants
    Fox tail

    Background: Forest

    I'll have to finish CWN's drawing competition first so you may be waiting a while
  • edited October 2019 61.10 Karma
    Sarco said:

    Do me do me!
    Werewolf hat
    Orange n Yellow Scarf
    Chef Coat
    Dark Angel Wings
    Black Pants
    Fox tail

    Background: Forest

    I'll have to finish CWN's drawing competition first so you may be waiting a while
    Sure, I'm okay with dat :3
    I can wait, take your time :D
  • Sebz!Sebz! Member
    edited November 2019 9.65 Karma
    a sketch of what im looking for is here

    also i want kinda like a forest/clearing theme, more maybe like 1 or 2 trees

    its basically my best friend and i sitting
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited November 2019 78.40 Karma
    SebzNebz said:

    a sketch of what im looking for is here

    also i want kinda like a forest/clearing theme, more maybe like 1 or 2 trees

    its basically my best friend and i sitting

    Including the names? Or without?
  • Sebz!Sebz! Member
    9.65 Karma
    Sarco said:

    SebzNebz said:

    a sketch of what im looking for is here

    also i want kinda like a forest/clearing theme, more maybe like 1 or 2 trees

    its basically my best friend and i sitting

    Including the names? Or without?
    no names pls xd
Sign In or Register to comment.