Splatoon 2!

I was wondering if anyone here would like to play Splatoon 2 with me? We can do some league battles or 1 vs 1, glitches, or whatever you want!

Send me a PM or comment if you'd like to! :)

Comments

• i PLaY fOrNUt
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    I would love to play but I don't have online.
  • Log_er said:

i PLaY fOrNUt

I played a little bit once...

awww well, hopefully one day! I miss playing with you. :)
  • Log_er said:

i PLaY fOrNUt

I wasn't ever even good enough to beat you xD
  • Log_er said:

i PLaY fOrNUt

I wasn't ever even good enough to beat you xD
    Really? I thought we were fairly matched last time we played.... I guess it was so long ago lol
    Thought it might've changed since then.... Can't wait to play with ya again next time! >:D

What was the last weapon you liked to use? I still like my carbon roller and the splattershot. Sometimes a 4K Liter sniper occasionally.
  • Ink brush.
    My highest kill count in one game is 28 :)
  • Ink brush.
    My highest kill count in one game is 28 :)

Ooh the inkbrush...so many times have I been greeted by a bunch of giant ink slaps. I can't remember what my highest splat count was.
  • I don't play those kind of games, though I used to play it and it was fun but I play fortnite and Apex Legends
  • Trust me, splatoon is waaaaaaay better than fortnite.
  • Eh played a bit of Splatoon 1 but I don't like turf war games
  • I do like splatoons but I think fortnite is better
  • BUMP!!!!
  • Is Splatoon for PC?
  • sdgamez3 said:

Is Splatoon for PC?

Splatoon 1 is for the WiiU, and Splatoon 2 is for the Nintendo Switch unfortunately.
  • if i had a switch and i had splatoon 2 maybe i would play with you, but i only have splatoon 1 and i can't even play it, my controller's left joystick (or analog, not sure if both mean the same) is broken.
  • Piratax10 said:

if i had a switch and i had splatoon 2 maybe i would play with you, but i only have splatoon 1 and i can't even play it, my controller's left joystick (or analog, not sure if both mean the same) is broken.

I can do Splatoon 1 too, haven't in awhile tho. But awww that's sad to hear D: My switch's left joystick broke awhile ago too. It got stuck going up and barely could go down. Had to buy a new one D: