:C

2»

Comments

• ahmad09 said:

-1 this is a building game and those r weird clothes

-1 on everything, just not for me I guess, sorry

-1 for me. Not into anime. I Like the sailor idea!

Shirts Inspired By Anime means i got ideas from there,and these shirts their worn 100%
    in reality
    I understand, but if you showed it being worn by a real person, I may be able to see it on a qbee better.
  • Bump New Update
  • Yeah... No. This is to far of an far-fetched idea. Plus why add animé shirts when you can add more essential items of clothing we need? Like shorts, sweaters, jackets and other variations of shirts and pants.
    In other words, ANYTHING BUT ANIMÉ.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2018

Yeah... No. This is to far of an far-fetched idea. Plus why add animé shirts when you can add more essential items of clothing we need? Like shorts, sweaters, jackets and other variations of shirts and pants.
    In other words, ANYTHING BUT ANIMÉ.

most of these clothes arent even anime exclusive..
  • I need to be part of the three musketeers. All for swordsman, and swordsman for all!
  • bump
  • bump
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    everyone thinks only about the anime part.... think about it that the outfits in anime are mostly inspired by irl things (maybe its an idea to search also the irl versions of them)

+1 from me
  • "Inspired By Anime" -1432413413413.no
    I would like a sword outfit and swords but everything else nah
  • Only +1 for school uniform :P
  • -1, except, i want the sword...
  • bump
  • Bumper X) inspiration for role play builds
  • bump
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited March 2019
    I would like to see swordman and phantom thief set on motley pack :D !
  • +1 we need more updates :)
  • +1 mabey instead of detective set theu could do the best detective set [Sherlock Holmes] in my suggestion I thought they could do his smoking pipe
  • -1 Never liked anime
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2019
    i would suggest you @HONEY BOMB to make another post without the anime images, so people can stop saying -1 for no actual reason.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2019
    Azsimuth said:

-1 Never liked anime

The Anime pic is only example
  • these are great designs, but those are full-sized anime models, and our cubic torsos are like a 50x50 image

i just hope it won't look like scribbles when implemented

+1
  • bump , hmm