no perm in tutorial realm

wasssup ok so when I was making an alt I noticed that I don’t have perm in the tutorial realm just that ok have a nice day/evening/midnight/morning

Comments

• That seams to be an issue lol,also how do you make an alt acc on the same device? XD I just don't wanna know for sure so I dont ruin my acc
  • u just make
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    So this one has also been affected by the changes... Another one to add to the list
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

So this one has also been affected by the changes... Another one to add to the list

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • Timberton said:

That seams to be an issue lol,also how do you make an alt acc on the same device? XD I just don't wanna know for sure so I dont ruin my acc

Set a password if you haven't yet. Then go to the ? Symbol and click on I want to sign out. Then you make a new account. If you want to go back to your main just go to the ? again and click I already have got a player and a password and I want to sign in or something like that.
  • It isnt necessary if you have no perm cause you dont keep the items you get in the tutorial realm once you leave
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

It isnt necessary if you have no perm cause you dont keep the items you get in the tutorial realm once you leave

You can’t do what the tutorial says without permissions.
  • It isnt necessary if you have no perm cause you dont keep the items you get in the tutorial realm once you leave

think about it, you're fresh into the game and it teaches you to mine/place some blocks on the mountain and you're so confused because it won't let you