Cannons suggestion

Night_WingNight_Wing Member
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Well I think the devs must add an option for cannons not to shoot cannon balls, because we’re often making pirate ships and stuff like that and want to add cannons to make it look nicer, but the cannon keeps shooting which do not suits with the theme, SO WE REALLY NEED OPTION FOR CANNONS NOT TO SHOOT! (DONT WE)?
Edit- i flagged the discussion because i believe the suggestion as I mentioned above must be added because we gotta create more options for building stuff..

Comments

• This could be done if they made cannons able to be connected to switches.
  • PartyParty Member
    This would definitely be useful. +1

+1
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Cannons and steel gears.
    @SirKewberth had an intent to add these to the switches section, but last time I've heard from him about it was in january. They are coming, but not now.
  • +3 it would be cool if you hooked it up with a times lever or a pressure plate
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2019

This could be done if they made cannons able to be connected to switches.

Agree, when wireless update's here I thought cannon is connecred to switched but nope.

+1, maybe we can(owner) go ear cannon and pick "On / Off" this would be good, sometime we only need cannon as deco but keep shooting cannon balls
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2019
    +! , also wireless fountain ( can set duration time or keep opening )
  • Alv'Alv' Member

+! , also wireless fountain ( can set duration time or keep opening )

Yess! It will be look like shopping mall geysers

Agree, when wireless update's here I thought cannon is connecred to switched but nope.

+1, maybe we can(owner) go ear cannon and pick "On / Off" this would be good, sometime we only need cannon as deco but keep shooting cannon balls
    Your right devs can add maybe some sort of lever or something with the cannon because I believe it’s hard for some players to learn the complicated stuff of switches, So the lever will do the simple work FIRE/OR NOT FIRE xD
  • +2982282287287872 @SirKewberth
  • BUMP!!
  • I was surprised when the switch update went live and cannons could not be operated by switches,however,I would prefer if you did not require switches to toggle cannons..hm,although..if that were to be it would be weird for other items such as fire traps wind machines etc to need switches...in which case...(+1 to toggle cannons with switches)

Your right devs can add maybe some sort of lever or something with the cannon because I believe it’s hard for some players to learn the complicated stuff of switches, So the lever will do the simple work FIRE/OR NOT FIRE xD
    Switches aren't that complicated tho and new players always have plenty of room to learn and experiment.