What is your favorite thing to do in cubic castles

I was just curious as to what parts of cc people like most

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2019
    Historically, mining for Ores and Gems is my favorite thing. Feels like discovery when I find a vein and follow it or uncover gems and try to figure out the optimal bomb placement. Just lately my RL has been a bit busy for playing regularly.

I also enjoy building, but I'm not a master builder like some in the game - more of a functional builder.

I have been enjoying the official events, and frankly miss them now that they are monthly instead of weekly, but understand they are tough to do weekly. Glad there are some player events sponsored by the devs and others done by kind players to fill the gap.
  • Looking for shops owned by people who have quit also spending time with my friends and winning bomb games
  • b u i l d i n g (mentally)
  • i like stalking ;3
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    To not play it
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i dont really play it much anymore, but basically talking with peeps
  • open packs
  • ^
  • Building and chatting with my friends...at the same time...
  • Sitting on a log and ragging at parkour
  • Timberton said:

Building and chatting with my friends...at the same time...

• I would have to say firstly mining is my favourite the exploration and feeling of gaining materials for a build or a craft :) this would closely be followed by building ive made some amazing creations and usually get the ideas as I go :) finally yes collecting the rare items but this all goes hand in hand with creating an awesome theme inspired room generally I pick one hat or wearable and go from there :) also the social aspect is great but it can kinda take a whole day chatting and no mining crafting or building and with giveaways sometimes reduces my collecting haha it’s a roller coaster ride that’s for sure
  • PartyParty Member
    I usually have plans to build something then end up chatting for 3 hours.