Bank [With] a Tank online forum store [updated and much more high tech]

13»

Comments

• Ok round castle I have the 40k red berries you ordered the ones that took me and my twin two months to get so we decided that 3k is not fare so we are doing 100/20c because that is much more fare which means if you were to buy them it would cost you 8k
  • PartyParty Member
    I'll buy those berries 8/1.
  • Ok round castle I have the 40k red berries you ordered the ones that took me and my twin two months to get so we decided that 3k is not fare so we are doing 100/20c because that is much more fare which means if you were to buy them it would cost you 8k

If he ordered it before you changed prices, wouldn't it make sense to, I dunno, give him the berries at the price before you changed it?
  • Hey in learning as a store and it took me and my twin two months so yeah

heh, that does 5/c, it's too much, i can buy them 8/c
    =5k

and as an extra you got tons of exp, some extra cubits drop and dehydrated cubes from collecting them :)
  • Bump up for new orders
    Also round castle did not buy my berries so if you want some I sell in a vend 1000/190c at The community shop visit my plot also bump up for new orderd
  • 4HEad4HEad Member
    can i order like 10k sand?
    and could you lower the price of gold to like 4/1c?? just wondering
  • Can I order 7,215 dirt?
    (Do not dare change the price on me!!! please)
    555c
    13 dirt × 555 cubits = 7,215 dirt
    You are selling Dirt 13/1c
  • Ok
    But im having problems were I cant edit my texts and I cant make discussions and now I cant tap the spoiler and check my prices
    But ok im taking your order
  • 4HEad4HEad Member
    could you lower gold price to 4/1c? or maybe 3/1c?
  • Im having problems with my account so could uou quote my price for gold and then I will see if I can change the price Ty
  • you put gold 100/50c, which is 2/1c
  • 4HEad4HEad Member
    DaDoggy said:

you put gold 100/50c, which is 2/1c

yeah that ^
  • I will do 3/1c
  • 4HEad4HEad Member
    can i order 6k gold?? or is that too much?
    6000 ÷ 3 = 2000c
    just say if its too much and we can lower the amount of gold
  • Nothing is to much ;) my last order was 40k yumberries so ues I will take your order
  • Nothing is to much ;) my last order was 40k yumberries so ues I will take your order

you know it is hard to find gold? even in deserts.
  • 4HEad4HEad Member
    DaDoggy said:

Nothing is to much ;) my last order was 40k yumberries so ues I will take your order

you know it is hard to find gold? even in deserts.
    yeah exactly, thats why i was asking if it was too much but if you will take the order its fine by me :)
  • 200%where will do it
  • Bump sorry I have not been active my phone has been dead for 3days :c
  • @Sir Beckley U almost done with the dirt or gold orders from me and 4head?
  • 4HEad4HEad Member
    i wanna order some more ores
    and i wanna ask, could you lower the cost of iron to 8/1c?
    ill buy 20k iron and 10k coal
    also any updates on mine and dadoggy's orders?
  • Btw Beck cant chat on forums, something with his phone. He told me hr is working on them
  • uh yeah could I order a Lexip pu94?
  • 4HEad4HEad Member
    DaDoggy said:

Btw Beck cant chat on forums, something with his phone. He told me hr is working on them

ohh thats wierd that he cant chat on forums, hope that gets figured out quick :/

anyways ty dadoggy, i had no idea he couldnt chat