recovering from a bad scam, (ideas, maybe solutions)

I'm. King Dabar. and I just got done with a top investigation against a scammer( *light bunny aka wavezz) this scammer scammed a fellow cubic named *hype* (also SH4D0W) he did this very secretly by gaining the trust of a hype and once he got the chance told him that he wants a screenshot but both hype and *white bunny*( a different person) couldn't be in the picture at the same time something about the mannequins and putting their clothes on them(which consisted of a balloon and an exit 2 V wings, a pilgrim set, and 25 vend was around the shop, an eyepatch a level 20 snowman , a level 10 cat, fox and fox ears). so to speak he was scammed for over 25k worth of items (that's just a positive guess I would say myself over 100k but idk exactly how much these items cost). Me, Pure, and *white bunny* helped our buddy out in his situation. and The scammer soon got banned by supernova, who was one of the buyers of this scammer, but he didn't know he scammed the items he just simply bought some without knowing that his salesman was actually a scammer. *hype* is happy with the justice but still left with nothing but the gift from his friends including me, how could hype get back up there where he us to be? my own suggestion is that you give him the scammers account so that he can get all his stuff back including the scammer's account which will serve him right.

Comments

• Its quite complicated to give the items back to a player since mod and admins ( in extrem circumstances ) don’t know the exact items that had been scammed the only thing they can do is persuade the scammer to give back items to the owner but nothing more except a ban.
  • thanks for the information epic, I have listed some of the items that were stolen, do you think that would help?
  • btw sorry the name of the people are *light bunny* aka *wavezz*, p u r e , *WHITE BUNNY*, *HYPE*, supernova, .King Dabar. ,
  • I'm. King Dabar. and I just got done with a top investigation against a scammer( *light bunny aka wavezz) this scammer scammed a fellow cubic named *hype* (also SH4D0W) he did this very secretly by gaining the trust of a hype and once he got the chance told him that he wants a screenshot but both hype and *white bunny*( a different person) couldn't be in the picture at the same time something about the mannequins and putting their clothes on them(which consisted of a balloon and an exit 2 V wings, a pilgrim set, and 25 vend was around the shop, an eyepatch a level 20 snowman , a level 10 cat, fox and fox ears). so to speak he was scammed for over 25k worth of items (that's just a positive guess I would say myself over 100k but idk exactly how much these items cost). Me, Pure, and *white bunny* helped our buddy out in his situation. and The scammer soon got banned by supernova, who was one of the buyers of this scammer, but he didn't know he scammed the items he just simply bought some without knowing that his salesman was actually a scammer. *hype* is happy with the justice but still left with nothing but the gift from his friends including me, how could hype get back up there where he us to be? my own suggestion is that you give him the scammers account so that he can get all his stuff back including the scammer's account which will serve him right.

btw supernova isnt a mod/admin and doesnt have the power to ban anyone
  • why did u post my thing again xd
  • and if he didn't then we gotta get that scammer asap
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    $upernova is not a mod or admin so the only thing he can ban people from is his realm. Since it was a large theft I suggest your friend open a support ticket giving all the details of the scam so they can look into it. He should include the full username of the scammer along with when and where it happened and what was taken. Here is a link to the support site http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • thanks my fly. i will go do that.
  • Ur fly?(ー_ー;)