Android testers

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Azsimuth said:

ExCelsius said:

For me the loading background first goes black then it turns gray, at every place I enter, like this..

This happened to me too..
    Sometimes it's grey, other times blue or white.
    Device: Samsung J2 prime
    (Will update if I found anymore)

Same here, but only grey for me (Samsung Galaxy J3)
    Same. Also same phone lol.
    O-o, by the way I found another bug (idk if was only me..or)

Check :

For me the loading background first goes black then it turns gray, at every place I enter, like this...
    Samsung Galaxy S5 neo:

Samsung J5:
    This happens with my other smartphone.

using samsung galaxy J3 , and it show grey background (fetching realm information)

and i feel like the block quality are kinda clear, and game little lag..

edit : to @SirKewberth , checkpoint r bugged.. I do an example :

I touched checkpoint 1
    after that I touch checkpoint 2
    I tp somebody (or myself)
    I touch checkpoint 1 again
    I touch checkpoint 2 , nothing happened, I spawn at checkpoint 1 , but "checkpoint 2" show green..
  • If you get a phone call or leave the Cubic Castles app for even a few seconds, the game turns black and white and all sorts of buggy looking then crashes. Typically, in the non-beta version of the game, you are able to just touch your screen and get back to your main menu CC home screen, without crashing the whole application. - (Bug found on Samsung Galaxy S8)
  • i dont think im a beta tester, but if I close the game for even a second, it sends me to the screen before the title shows up. (that loading one)
  • DaDoggy said:

i dont think im a beta tester, but if I close the game for even a second, it sends me to the screen before the title shows up. (that loading one)

Oof thats just how cc is....
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019
    for me, it used to have about a 7 second grace period type of thing. I go out of CC for a few seconds, and I go back into the game like nothing happened
    but i did get a new android phone, and this happened a few days later after i got the phone soo...
    Now i am a tester :D
    and this happened
    this was right after i opened the menu and got disconnected
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Huawei p20 lite:

I have bought a new Android device and I thought to test cubic castles in the Beta version.

Issue:
    The screen is too wide so other buttons do not work such as the menu or the exit.

Why I think it has to do with width .. Because the middle screen works and nothing works on the sides of the screen.

And no, my screen is not broken because in other programs my screen works well once I did a drawing test.
  • The only one I've noticed is that when exiting a realm, it turns grey. Only grey for me, no other colours.
  • Huawei p20 lite:

I have bought a new Android device and I thought to test cubic castles in the Beta version.

Issue:
    The screen is too wide so other buttons do not work such as the menu or the exit.

Why I think it has to do with width .. Because the middle screen works and nothing works on the sides of the screen.

And no, my screen is not broken because in other programs my screen works well once I did a drawing test.

I have got the exact same problem on my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. It also has got a camera notch. I requested the fix per support, Kewberth said the camera fix will be included in the next beta build. The problem also occurs on the normal version. This is why I even started playing on PC lol
  • also with me, the sound of when i click an item in my inventory sounds like it is far away/an echo/quiet
  • I get blue, grey and weird colours when leaving. Also when trying to play it gets stuck on requesting connection
  • Minified said:

Also when trying to play it gets stuck on requesting connection

May be your internet connection.
  • The loading screen showed four duplicates.
  • Where's the next beta?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    working on it.. trying to solve some tricky problems
  • working on it.. trying to solve some tricky problems

oke
  • There is the glitch where if someone drives a car you can still hear it when you leave the realm also, you can still here it if you go onto the menu screen.
  • hello? still waiting
  • There is the glitch where if someone drives a car you can still hear it when you leave the realm also, you can still here it if you go onto the menu screen.

yes, and I experienced it on the live server a long time ago
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    still working on it.. I think we resolved the main two issues now though.. so maybe soon
  • still working on it.. I think we resolved the main two issues now though.. so maybe soon

kewl
    I think the new beta is up.. Not sure if google auto updates or just tells you there's an update for the beta track. Let me know if you guy's got it and whether it's improved.
  • noentnoent Member

I think the new beta is up.. Not sure if google auto updates or just tells you there's an update for the beta track. Let me know if you guy's got it and whether it's improved.

We got it yeah thanks:)
  • noentnoent Member

The glitched screen has been fixed for me.
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited March 2019

I got it, I'll let you know if anything has improved.
    And yes it has! I can finally control my game properly and the loading screen bug isn't there anymore. Thanks!
  • It fixed the loading screens, but if you tap items in your inventory, it still does a 50/50 normal or quiet audio.

Huawei p20 lite:

Issue:

For me the loading background first goes black then it turns gray, at every place I enter, like this...
    Samsung Galaxy S5 neo:

Samsung J5:
    This happens with my other smartphone.

Those are fixed!

Great.. good to know those got fixed. I'm not 100% sure but the cubit purchase thing may be fixed as well.. though I don't know if the beta version can buy cubits (maybe only the official version..)
    edited March 2019
    Yep... Cubit purchase is fixed. I did not test it to buy it on the beta version, But it looks like it works... The issue that we had before is fixed as well.
    Great thanks.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Great thanks.

Cubit Purchase bug fixed, today I help my friend to purchase C and it has no problem at all
This discussion has been closed.