[EVENT] The Anti-Jump Course (RESULTS)

CD87CD87 Member
edited April 2019 in Player Events & Creations

Welcome to The Hidden Gift! All you have to do is to bump all guestbooks in the new parkour: The Anti-Jump Course.

Some information about the course: This is the third instalment of the Anti series: A series of parkours made to disable or counter one of your perks or skills. Unlike the earlier instalment (The Anti-Checkpoint Course), this is a much easier parkour, and almost anyone can win, even without any perks.

Some information about the event:
Time: From the 25th of March to the day the rehydrator stops running. processing the green cube.

A wand is highly recommended to participate in the event.

Prize: It is displayed in the realm, so go to CD87's Event Realm to check it out!

FAQs:

Why do you hide the name of your new course?

This is meant to be an early April Fools frank.

Oh, so that means everything here is fake?

No, the event and parkour are 100% real. The name of the parkour will be revealed when the event ends

What if more than one people bump all the guestbooks?

random.org will decide the winner from the list of everyone that bumps all bumpers.

What will happen to the parkour after the event

It will be stored in CD87's Parkour Realm if you want to play again.

Is the parkour hard?

I already told you, the parkour is very easy. All you need to do is to know how to press/tap the jump button.

I want to take a step backward before working on the April parkour. As you know, April is the time for Easter, and Easter in CC is so hugely celebrated, so I want to pump out something worth the hype of the event.

I actually had fun building this course, even though I wasn't serious about it (At all). The challenge of building a parkour using only a few types of blocks as the main materials (I got the blocks from the Honorable mentions of my last contest) is pretty interesting. Mountain grass, white plaster and rehydrator aren't a good combination, but it appeals in the Inside stamp. The Hidden Gift is the 4th item I can't have access to, so I used it as the main theme instead (Even though the parkour has nothing to do with the hidden gift).

Additionally, I tested two last self-created mechanics in this parkour. They are the ability to remove your ____ and the bump-all-the-bumpers race. In the first holla, it works pretty well (People sticking around for longer just to bump those guestbooks). Although I really need to hide them better next time...
About that ability, well... it has a good use.

That's it. Thanks for reading all of my random thoughts on this parkour!

------------------------

Thanks for reading, and I also send my thanks to those that are selected for the "Honorable mentions" in my last contest (Describe-a-block-in-10-word contest). Your prizes are in the parkour.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Thank you for participating in this event.
The rehydrator didn't stop running, as the green cube gave out another cube (Which lasts 15 days). So I had to force-stop it. (As if the machine was pulling an April Fools joke on me)

1) Behind the door (Some of you got 6/7 because of this)
2) Behind the oil. Just dive in the oil and shoot it.
3) The hidden path behind the flames with a spike: Just use your wand.
4) In a room with no ways to get in: There is, but it is phantomed.
5) Deep in the water: Next to the cannon, dive down, keep moving forward in the last water current. Then shoot.
6) This one is rather tricky (Many of you couldn't bump this): Do the half-block trick on the ice-water combo on the side with spikes (You won't touch the spikes, that's what they're here for!). Shoot the guestbook once you're done.
7) Complete the parkour. It couldn't be any easier than this (Unless you didn't read).

Here are the list of all the winners. However, as there is only 1 prize, the one getting it was decided by random.org

Congratulations to all of these players for successfully bumping all the bumpers:

1) *White Bunny*
2) asheeqa
3) ExCelcius
4) *Yone*
5) DaDoggy
6) 'Party'
7) Sir. Porto
8) -Epic-
9) bryan sanchez rayo
10) CutieBoy:3
11) Muiffi
12) *Shade*
13) Hunter-2
14) Goldbuster
15) Whiteadder
16) Night_Wing
17) Eagence
18) icanitwill
19) Jsmoothc
20) LopaikoStyle
21) Mrs.Mecha
22) Enchanted Pro

Lucky Number
Please meet me directly to receive your prize if the number here matches your order number

Once again, thank you for your interest in this event. I hope you will be looking forward to the next one! (It'll be lit!)

Comments

• The only guest book I had trouble with was the one behind the cannon (with the three green spikes guarding it) But I got them all.
    Nice! It was pretty mean at the start tho, with the signs :c
  • PartyParty Member
    Ok cool I'll go check this out right now.
  • cool nice
  • When does it start??
  • When does it start??
    CC time I mean
  • Sorry for the multiposting I thought I edited it but i didnt, also im having this problem were I cant edit my texts
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Sorry for the multiposting I thought I edited it but i didnt, also im having this problem were I cant edit my texts

Maybe ask forum mod delete it

I done this parkour alr lol so ez
  • PartyParty Member
    I'm glad you enjoyed using the plaster.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Party said:

I wouldn't have known the inside-plaster combo (It just looks so good) without you.

Thanks a lot.
  • PartyParty Member
    CD87 said:

Party said:

I wouldn't have known the inside-plaster combo (It just looks so good) without you.

Thanks a lot.
    Well your welcome np. :D
  • Very cute event. Didn't quite get all the bumpers, but I had fun trying. Will try to come back if the rehydrator is still running... ;) Thanks for putting this together!
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited March 2019
    I got all the bumpers
    (I think... I still need to check under the lava ovo)
    Me and @Eagence were trying to read the sign near the end (the one guarded with spikes) and we spent like idk 30 mins
    And we weren't disappointed at what we read
    Overall it was a fun parkour
  • when is the dead line?
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Bump! The result is out!
  • Congrats to the winners :)
  • Congratulations to the winner!
  • PartyParty Member
    Congrats.
  • Congrats to the winner and well done to everyone who got all the bumpers, as I missed the one near the spikes/cannon.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    rip, first one who bumped all bumoer and still lose xD
  • rip, first one who bumped all bumoer and still lose xD

same
  • Congrats!
  • The nice thing is I just found out today that I was in the list lawl xD