Petition To Bring Rainbow & Pastel Blocks Back This Easter!

They're so awesome looking, it was a shame to let them go last easter. Can we have them back this easter though?

Comments

• +1
  • They weren't removed tho lol - they were in the Easter pows
  • +0.5 cuz i wanna be annoying
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited March 2019
    -1 meh. No.
  • +1 Yes please. I think I got one or two rainbows from the POWs, but it's not enough to build with. Blocks like this should be included in the packs, not the POWs. Never had the opportunity to get the pastel striped blocks, so those would be nice to see in packs as well.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019
    I want 100 rainbow blocks per packs. The fact that the best block in the game is 30c each is just sad. Honestly, don’t even puts clothes and pastels in the easter pack. Make it 100% rainbow blocks and i’ll spend a million on the packs.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

I want 100 rainbow blocks per packs. The fact that the best block in the game is 30c each is just sad. Honestly, don’t even puts clothes and pastels in the easter pack. Make it 100% rainbow blocks and i’ll spend a million on the packs.

we need more deco. pastels, rainbows, grass, we need them all in bigger amounts per pack
  • +1 Ye, I need ma rainbow blocks (I was building a castle that needed solid colors, and had to settle for plaster [for you all who do not know, they aren't as solid of colors and have weird stripes in them])
  • b3achy said:

+1 Yes please. I think I got one or two rainbows from the POWs, but it's not enough to build with. Blocks like this should be included in the packs, not the POWs. Never had the opportunity to get the pastel striped blocks, so those would be nice to see in packs as well.

yeah i was pretty sad that it only offered one block per pow. hardly enough.

@SirKewberth please do consider :P
  • I need tons of green rainbow blocks and nobody sells :V
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2019
    Geezer said:

They weren't removed tho lol - they were in the Easter pows

Pow ?! Nah that seems not enough for me ,i have saved 50k just for easter pastel strips on pack , if it doesn't come back from pack i quit . Sellers always rip off / bullying builders , i am done with that .

Geezer said:

They weren't removed tho lol - they were in the Easter pows

Pow ?! Nah that seems not enough for me ,i have saved 50k just for easter pastel strips on pack , if it doesn't come back from pack i quit
    They wherent in the pack last year though.
  • I do, but don't want to bring back the blocks... So many people have spent a lot of cubits to buy these blocks, and bringing them back would just kind of make them feel like they wasted a ton of cubits, yknow? I really love the pastel blocks and rainbow blocks, and I wish that they were obtainable once more, but like I said, people will feel like they wasted a lot of cubits if the blocks do come back

I do, but don't want to bring back the blocks... So many people have spent a lot of cubits to buy these blocks, and bringing them back would just kind of make them feel like they wasted a ton of cubits, yknow? I really love the pastel blocks and rainbow blocks, and I wish that they were obtainable once more, but like I said, people will feel like they wasted a lot of cubits if the blocks do come back

That’s like saying they can’t bring back clothing items because people invested in them with the hope of making money.
  • CC has ruined many investments with their updates before. 30c loss wont matter ad much
  • U said:

I do, but don't want to bring back the blocks... So many people have spent a lot of cubits to buy these blocks, and bringing them back would just kind of make them feel like they wasted a ton of cubits, yknow? I really love the pastel blocks and rainbow blocks, and I wish that they were obtainable once more, but like I said, people will feel like they wasted a lot of cubits if the blocks do come back

That’s like saying they can’t bring back clothing items because people invested in them with the hope of making money.
    aaaa You do have a point
  • U said:

aaaa You do have a point
    What the heck , You want gain profit on blocks/buildables too ? >_>
    Aren't wearables enough for investment ?
    Cubic waves always unstable ,will drop , will raise . If you really want the block , who care about spending more cubits :c
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

But that's... true? I mean, it should be as you say, but let's face it they'd rather help the top 10% and mess up with the rest of the playerbase.

Blocks SHOULD and MUST come back. Don't be a freak. Who even invests in those

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

But that's... true? I mean, it should be as you say, but let's face it they'd rather help the top 10% and mess up with the rest of the playerbase.

Actually, all blocks should be discontinued after the first year and become craftable. :)
  • U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Actually, all blocks should be discontinued after the first year and become craftable. :)
    I actually would LOVE to be able to craft pastel blocks
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +666 I need those beautiful blocks
  • U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

I actually would LOVE to be able to craft pastel blocks

Idc it becomes craftable i just want it MUST come back from pack anyways
  • PartyParty Member
    +1 Bring back the blocks and all of the special leaves as well.
  • noentnoent Member
    +1
  • EASTER PASTEL STRIPS SHOULD AND MUST COME BACK,THAT'S ALL,THANK YOU
  • bump! vote vote vote and leave ur suggestions :P

• Look at 2016 easter pack , then look at 2018 easter pack , wow.....

• lel they are still in easter pack

lel they are still in easter pack

They wheren’t in the Easter pack last year ..