Welcome to our Server!

_*Alexander*__*Alexander*_ Member
edited March 2019 in Community
Hello, I am _*Alexander*_ the Current leader of the Kingdom Of BillyBoo, since I became the leader of this clan I have decied to do An Server on discord, the server is know announced.

Keep in notice that I shared this For our members or Evrgone can join, we do about almost daily giveaways, Evryone Is welcomed to our Server even if your Not in our clan :D!!
We hope you have Good fun with us :).

The Kingdom Of BillyBoo.

The (leader/King) _*Alexander*_.

Thanks for your time :).

The Link for our Server: https://discord.gg/vhJKQM6

Comments

• doesnt make sense how it is kingdom of billyboo yet you own it just saying.
  • Cool!
  • _*Alexander*__*Alexander*_ Member
    edited March 2019
    LateCom said:

doesnt make sense how it is kingdom of billyboo yet you own it just saying.

Late, if you dont mind, I am NOT gona to fight with you for kids Stuff or never gona, if you can you didn't have to Comment here. I do not support these kind of stuff, spicaly when i get the leadership. No time for drama and your kind here of kids dram, once again grow up. Thanks bye!.
  • LateCom said:

BillyBoo is the founder but Alex is the co-owner, as the clan has expanded the kingdom simply required a second leader for administrative purposes; I hope this helps your understanding.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2019

LateCom said:

Late, if you dont mind, I am NOT gona to fight with you for kids Stuff or never gona, if you can you didn't have to Comment here. I do not support these kind of stuff, spicaly when i get the leadership. No time for drama and your kind here of kids dram, once again grow up. Thanks bye!.
    You are the one starting the drama here tho...

It is indeed weird to rule a kingdom with the name of another person, just an opinion, nothing personal, we aren't trying to fight you.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    So the brainwashing machines that he uses are still working... I guess he had spare parts for those that went bad.
  • and since someone taken over i guess their rule is done...?
  • Piratax10 said:

LateCom said:

You are the one starting the drama here tho...

It is indeed weird to rule a kingdom with the name of another person, just an opinion, nothing personal, we aren't trying to fight you.
    Hello, my response was required that because LateCom is the drama, If he dislikes Our Clan he can stay out of it. And Our clan Staff has been contacing him to stay away But he will just Respond with an Kidsh response "I will start an war with your kingdom"... no hard feelings, I dont mean Drama, :) if your asking my Role in the clan, Billy made me the Leader of the clan While his off, because of the Few last drama He has been Gone into. My best Regwards.

_*Alexander*_.
  • i just made a statement earlier on and you rambled on on how i was starting drama and thats rather queer though. Still not making any sense since my intention was not to begin anything and just wonder on how someone else could literally own another dude's kingdom lol.
  • you're literally starting drama by this discussion. you're both made of the same wood. i can actually understand late's vision point though. he didn't mean to talk the clan down.
  • Late has had heated disagreements with the Kingdom before, it is this which ultimately lead to the assumption Late was subtly insulting the clan. It is clearly evident neither Late or Alex is trying to start drama and this simply stemmed from a misunderstanding based on past issues; I apologise for the misunderstanding.

As I've mentioned it's a matter of co-ownership, this should not be a particularly troublesome concept to comprehend.

This is a thread to notify the community of the recent addition of a Kingdom of BillyBoo clan server and it is the thread's only intention; regardless on everyone's thoughts on the clan itself lets keep the theatrics to a minimum and not go too off topic.

Thanks.
  • PartyParty Member
    “Never fight with a pig...you’ll both get dirty and the pig likes it”