Show-Off your Hobbies!

This is a simple thread,just simply send a pic of you hobbies.it would be nice to see people show off their hobbies,for those who fill out their "hobbies" criteria on their forum profile.

Comments

• TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited March 2019
    My current coin collection
  • Just actually finished my latest artwork right now lol ^^
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I got some hobbies.

Drawing maps and making sculptures(more about that in this link and this link)
    Also making candles is something i do sometimes(look up my instagram to see more of that).

I also collect all movies and series of Star Wars and Star Trek and Stargate(only missing 4 seasons, 2 from DS9 and the whole serie of ST Discovery) (Star wars i am missing the serie Rebels) (Stargate i am missing nothing at all)

I also try to keep my stamp collection in order, but the last 6-7 years i have less interest in maintaining it.

1 more thing i spend time on is collecting all Astrix comics. That collection is also almost complete.

Making maps and sculptures are my main focus though.
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited March 2019
    I enjoy drawing, and designing logos.
    I like sketching and digital art, and watercolor sometimes. I enjoy drawing rats most of all.

I love making logos, and hope to get better at it.

I also like to learn to program in C++, I have a game idea I want to make.
    Eventually I want to make several games, and design the cover/main picture for them, and draw it.
  • my current hobby is this baby right here:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kurt... said:

Just actually finished my latest artwork right now lol ^^

ooo, is that billie eilish?

• Here is some of my pieces of "jewellery" I've made, (I had to wear the second one to get a better picture of it)