Suggestion to creator

suggestion to creator:
- more easier to get cubit
- have a forum app
- credit score and warning before baning
- if can avoid banning, put those bad guys in cubic jail, at least than can talk to other lol(this is really bad suggestion)

this is really some nice suggestion, btw, gui is best than ever

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    All no's

-more easier to get cubit
    It is already faily easy to earn cubits

-have a form app
    They thought about it, but they need to focus on the game and if they have to focus on a app to get all the hugs out of it and all then they cant focus on the game

-credit score and warning before baning
    I dont really know what you mean by cresit score, but warnings are already issued before people are banned, except on things like scamming and such higher things

-if can avoid banning, put those bad guys in cubic jail, at least than can talk to other lol(this is really bad suggestion)
    The cubic jail was first the way of where banned people went, but people found ways to come out of it and just simply be able to walk around everwhere, so it got scraped, also banned people got muted too so it doesnt matter anyways because they can only communicate by doing things like yes or no
  • All no's

-more easier to get cubit
    It is already faily easy to earn cubits

-have a form app
    They thought about it, but they need to focus on the game and if they have to focus on a app to get all the hugs out of it and all then they cant focus on the game

-credit score and warning before baning
    I dont really know what you mean by cresit score, but warnings are already issued before people are banned, except on things like scamming and such higher things

-if can avoid banning, put those bad guys in cubic jail, at least than can talk to other lol(this is really bad suggestion)
    The cubic jail was first the way of where banned people went, but people found ways to come out of it and just simply be able to walk around everwhere, so it got scraped, also banned people got muted too so it doesnt matter anyways because they can only communicate by doing things like yes or no

the only "talk" these scammers would probably have would be conspiring with other scammers and plotting a huge scam plot XD that or theyd just start swearing at whoever got them the ban in the first place.. plus its easy to get c. theres literallt dailly quests that get you 50c each day for completing them...
  • Wait the cubic jail was actually used?! And was not just a lame deco as it is now?! *Mind blown*(p.s this isn't sarcasm it's sincerity)
  • sdgamez3 said:

Wait the cubic jail was actually used?! And was not just a lame deco as it is now?! *Mind blown*(p.s this isn't sarcasm it's sincerity)

Nope,its just a quest realm..
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Timberton said:

sdgamez3 said:

Wait the cubic jail was actually used?! And was not just a lame deco as it is now?! *Mind blown*(p.s this isn't sarcasm it's sincerity)

Nope,its just a quest realm..
    Actually it was used as a real jail. But some loopholes where found and abused thus they ended the use of that jail. But you are correct that it is still used as quest realm.

• Sucks how they ruined the cubic jail jailing qbees feature. I liked it, but the jailed people ruined it. Now its known as a quest place, deco, and for its mysteries.

I still like going there sometimes tho, fun to just go afk there.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited March 2019
    mickedit said:

suggestion to creator:
    - more easier to get cubit

go to 10 forest mines and deforestate all the trees. let's see how many you'll get. also, turn off attractor perks. it's a long and hard work, but you'll get a reasonable amount.

oh, and on mobile phones you can watch ads or do some stuff to get free cubits, too.
    mickedit said:

- have a forum app

what i've known for the past years roaming around the internet is that forums are accessed through websites. you have chrome browsers on your phones, right? and phones also have tabs and windows, right? why need a forum app?
    mickedit said:

- credit score and warning before baning

credit score...if you're talking about mobile legends, then no. but if you're talking about the more you get reported the lower the credit score? that's abusable.
    and you can be warned before banned. there are just some circumstances wherein you would be banned immediately if the case is too bad.
    mickedit said:

- if can avoid banning, put those bad guys in cubic jail, at least than can talk to other lol(this is really bad suggestion)

hah, i've been "banned" and put to jail alot of times before, and everytime i would contact support they would apologize because they've banned the wrong person. just a story i'd like to share. it's happened three or more times before.