Purchasing Cubits Error Message

Whenever I try to buy cubits I get a message telling me,"Purchase Failed!" And that I need to check my internet and retry, my internet is perfectly fine, and I've tried restarting my phone and iPad, restarting my router, and redownloading the app, does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There could be something wrong with your credit card. Make sure you put everything for your credit card in correctly.
  • The error message comes up before the credit card info is put in though. The credit card also worked earlier today.
  • *Prism* said:

The error message comes up before the credit card info is put in though. The credit card also worked earlier today.

You probs have reached the purchase limit for the day
    Geezer said:

*Prism* said:

The error message comes up before the credit card info is put in though. The credit card also worked earlier today.

Possible. But, I think it litterally says ‘Purchase Limit Reached’. I have never payed attention to what it exactly says.
  • U said:

Geezer said:

*Prism* said:

Possible. But, I think it litterally says ‘Purchase Limit Reached’. I have never payed attention to what it exactly says.
    Neither lol - I've had mine removed xD
    Geezer said:

U said:

Geezer said:

*Prism* said:

They removed mine and I still get blocked. I asked them why I get blocked and they said it’s removed.
  • U said:

Geezer said:

U said:

Geezer said:

*Prism* said:

They removed mine and I still get blocked. I asked them why I get blocked and they said it’s removed.
    Stop buying so much then xD
  • You too? I’m on iPad too, I just tried purchasing some and it said the same thing as yours..you can check out my discussion too, I posted a picture on the message there; I think servers are broken? I don’t want no purchase limit boy!
  • You too? I’m on iPad too, I just tried purchasing some and it said the same thing as yours..you can check out my discussion too, I posted a picture on the message there; I think servers are broken? I don’t want no purchase limit boy!

Oof I'll check your discussion out.
  • ChronosaurusChronosaurus Member
    edited March 2019
    That's odd because I've had the same problem... Except, I ran into this issue back in around 2016

In mid 2016, I tried purchasing 200,000 cubits but there was an error message about how the purchase was failed. I thought there was a tax and that I probably didn't have enough money for the cubits because of tax, but that probably wasn't the case, considering that, just like your popup, it said something about internet issues. My internet was perfectly fine though, so nothing made sense. It was weird. I still haven't bought cubits because of the issue.
  • This isn't good to read just before I try make a purchase lol. Although just purchased some cubits on my sons account fine. A few questions though if your on ipad and iphone wouldn't you be using itunes gift cards ? That may be a stupid question as I assume you used your card information to set up your account and they would of only accepted it if its a legit card with correct details.
    Happy to help you trouble shoot the problem :) sorry in advance for any stupid suggestions but sometimes its the simple things that bring these errors.
    1. Is your date and time set to automaticlly
    2. Do you have an iap cracker installed on your device (if you dont know what it is forget i mentioned it.
    3. Have you tried purchasing it on steam
    4. Have you contacted Apple support
  • This isn't good to read just before I try make a purchase lol. Although just purchased some cubits on my sons account fine. A few questions though if your on ipad and iphone wouldn't you be using itunes gift cards ? That may be a stupid question as I assume you used your card information to set up your account and they would of only accepted it if its a legit card with correct details.
    Happy to help you trouble shoot the problem :) sorry in advance for any stupid suggestions but sometimes its the simple things that bring these errors.
    2. Do you have an iap cracker installed on your device (if you dont know what it is forget i mentioned it.

You cant purchase cubits on steam
  • Yea im having problems to I cant made discussion and I cant edit my texts and I cant check if I got a text on the forums

Yea im having problems to I cant made discussion and I cant edit my texts and I cant check if I got a text on the forums

Go to the full site. It’s at the very bottom of the page. Click on “full site”.

Assuming you are on mobile.
  • Log_er said:

This isn't good to read just before I try make a purchase lol. Although just purchased some cubits on my sons account fine. A few questions though if your on ipad and iphone wouldn't you be using itunes gift cards ? That may be a stupid question as I assume you used your card information to set up your account and they would of only accepted it if its a legit card with correct details.

You cant purchase cubits on steam
    you can purchase cubits on steam - ive done it a few times
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Make sure you're not using the android beta version. You can't purchase from the beta.