Guess their age!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • HafwenHafwen Member
    edited March 2019
    Sarco said:

Omg lol, yes. But, I'm turning 13 on May.
    16^
  • Sarco said:

16^
    Exposed
    U said:

I'll guess yours :)
  • 17?

Sarco said:

16^
    Exposed
    U said:

50? O.o
  • U said:

Sarco said:

16^
    Exposed
    U said:

50? O.o
  • come on guys you do realise this site isn't secure, horus and other admin why do you allow this? why aren't you protecting your customers who use this site and why do you not have a ssl certificate these are mainly kids who don't understand internet safety and I feel its your responsibility to not only offer a secure website but also monitor content like this to actively help educate these kids about their safety and security
    edited March 2019

come on guys you do realise this site isn't secure, horus and other admin why do you allow this? why aren't you protecting your customers who use this site and why do you not have a ssl certificate these are mainly kids who don't understand internet safety and I feel its your responsibility to not only offer a secure website but also monitor content like this to actively help educate these kids about their safety and security

There’s millions of people of every age in the world.. it’s not like people are posting their address or a picture of themselves.

In Alabama alone there is a million people that are from the age of 0-18. That’s a .0001% chance of finding them in the state of Alabama alone. You wouldn’t be able to find somebody if you knew their country, state, and age. Let alone just their age.

Plus, this thread is only guessing other players ages. There is no where in this thread that says you have to reveal your age.
  • Log_er said:

U said:

Sarco said:

16^
    Exposed
    U said:

50? O.o
    :>
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited March 2019
    U said:

come on guys you do realise this site isn't secure, horus and other admin why do you allow this? why aren't you protecting your customers who use this site and why do you not have a ssl certificate these are mainly kids who don't understand internet safety and I feel its your responsibility to not only offer a secure website but also monitor content like this to actively help educate these kids about their safety and security

There’s millions of people of every age in the world.. it’s not like people are posting their address or a picture of themselves.

In Alabama alone there is a million people that are from the age of 0-18. That’s a .0001% chance of finding them in the state of Alabama alone. You wouldn’t be able to find somebody if you knew their country, state, and age. Let alone just their age.

Plus, this thread is only guessing other players ages. There is no where in this thread that says you have to reveal your age.
    ^ (why do you think we don't use our real names as our username?)
  • SarcoSarco Member

very close :D 17
  • 17 :3
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited March 2019

Nope Higher than that.

• SarcoSarco Member
  • 14?
  • 14?

• 15 or 16?