some ideas to improve cc

CHIEF BLUECHIEF BLUE Member
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Some idea's could help and maybe you guys can also give idea's first off you need more events NOT player built events I mean official events like the adventure mode with things only available to do in that event. like (dare I say) pixel worlds they have the secret Base and the nether with exclusive enemies, blocks in those events. And you can't just add hats there needs to be more shirts, skirts and pants and other sorts of clothes and please add more blocks there hasent been any new blocks except for in packs but you have to buy them how about some craftable blocks would be nice and The best thing you can do to improve the game is listen to the player's,

Comments

• OK cc is dying this is no secret or mastery

People like you are killing cc...
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited August 2019
  • OK cc is dying this is no secret or mastery, but this idea's could help and maybe you guys can also give idea's first off fix the glitches just small ones the smallest thing's can help. And you need more event NOT player built events I mean official events like the adventure mode with things only available to do in that event like (dare I say) pixel worlds they have the secret bass and the nether with exclusive enemies, blocks in those events, and they are always improving the game. And you can't just add hats there needs to be more shirts, skirts and pantsit so public how cc needs improvement and you guys just keep doing the same things. The best thing you can do to improve the game is listen to the player's, you know the one actually able to give feed back

-1 They do not need any clothing. We have plenty to choose from. But if there was a few clothing items being added, a hat, wing, or hand item would be the best option to add, as they are the items you see the clearest. The shirts and pants are stretched to fit your body (just wear a half heart shirt and look where im coming from). Cubic castles does plenty of bug fixes already. The small bugs do not make people hate the game. A lot of the community do not mind the bugs (as long as they do not bother them in any bad way), it is the big bugs that need to be fixed first, and still, they are still quite small. And Cubic castles developers do not have to make more events. They have personal lives too. They cannot be expected to work on an official event instead of spending quality time to themselves. They do listen to our feedback... It isn't like they say, "Let's just add something that might make 'CC Die' or whatever". And CC does not need bosses, because the only form of attack we have (other than blocks) are wands. Still, wands would be hard to aim at a boss (considering they would be moving to attack).
  • they are too many clothes and not enough new building blocks so this is not what it needs

gotta look deeper mate :P
  • if we listened to the players we would probably be yelled at or something for "copying growtopia and other games" most ideas given are usually just suggestions based on items from other games...
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    All they need is maybe adventure #2 or some secret story in cc
  • Lol -1. Impoosible .Also the problem is simple, but sort of hard to pull-off. CC only needs more advertisment, and something to tell newbies what to do. Thats all.
  • Piratax10 said:

OK cc is dying this is no secret or mastery

^
  • All they need is maybe adventure #2 or some secret story in cc

and a bug fix to adventure #1 -_-
  • DaDoggy said:

OK cc is dying this is no secret or mastery, but this idea's could help and maybe you guys can also give idea's first off fix the glitches just small ones the smallest thing's can help. And you need more event NOT player built events I mean official events like the adventure mode with things only available to do in that event like (dare I say) pixel worlds they have the secret bass and the nether with exclusive enemies, blocks in those events, and they are always improving the game. And you can't just add hats there needs to be more shirts, skirts and pantsit so public how cc needs improvement and you guys just keep doing the same things. The best thing you can do to improve the game is listen to the player's, you know the one actually able to give feed back

-1 They do not need any clothing. We have plenty to choose from. But if there was a few clothing items being added, a hat, wing, or hand item would be the best option to add, as they are the items you see the clearest. The shirts and pants are stretched to fit your body (just wear a half heart shirt and look where im coming from). Cubic castles does plenty of bug fixes already. The small bugs do not make people hate the game. A lot of the community do not mind the bugs (as long as they do not bother them in any bad way), it is the big bugs that need to be fixed first, and still, they are still quite small. And Cubic castles developers do not have to make more events. They have personal lives too. They cannot be expected to work on an official event instead of spending quality time to themselves. They do listen to our feedback... It isn't like they say, "Let's just add something that might make 'CC Die' or whatever". And CC does not need bosses, because the only form of attack we have (other than blocks) are wands. Still, wands would be hard to aim at a boss (considering they would be moving to attack).
    You I didn't say add a heck of a lot more clothes I just said pants and shirt AND other stuff (which would Include holdableitems and wings because they practically only add hats like for every 20 hats/masks there like 2 pants its to much and I didn't say add bosses just enemies you I can hit unpredictable players with a wand I'm sure you can hit AI'S and seriously they have personal lives together to do you have any idea how active other game dev's that's not a good point
  • Piratax10 said:

How am I killing the game by saying that as long as I keep playing and report problems like so imhelping the game
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019

DaDoggy said:

OK cc is dying this is no secret or mastery, but this idea's could help and maybe you guys can also give idea's first off fix the glitches just small ones the smallest thing's can help. And you need more event NOT player built events I mean official events like the adventure mode with things only available to do in that event like (dare I say) pixel worlds they have the secret bass and the nether with exclusive enemies, blocks in those events, and they are always improving the game. And you can't just add hats there needs to be more shirts, skirts and pantsit so public how cc needs improvement and you guys just keep doing the same things. The best thing you can do to improve the game is listen to the player's, you know the one actually able to give feed back

You I didn't say add a heck of a lot more clothes I just said pants and shirt AND other stuff (which would Include holdableitems and wings because they practically only add hats like for every 20 hats/masks there like 2 pants its to much and I didn't say add bosses just enemies you I can hit unpredictable players with a wand I'm sure you can hit AI'S and seriously they have personal lives together to do you have any idea how active other game dev's that's not a good point
    You, first of all, did not say "other stuff", you said "shirts, skirts, and pants"
    Actually, once I reread your thread, you only mentioned Pixel world's secret "bass" (boss) and the Nether's exclusive enemies. Nothing about adding them.
    Have you looked back at the "Notch selling Minecraft to Mojang" story? He sold it because it was too much to handle/he has a personal life too.
    And the developer team of CC do not have to work on events 24/7. What would be in it for them (other than the players joining)?

Why did I even bother pointing all this out?
  • Piratax10 said:

How am I killing the game by saying that as long as I keep playing and report problems like so imhelping the game
    Saying the game is dying affect players, it makes them think stuff like: "aw, this game is dying, why should i lose time with it?"

Also it is very annoying to see that same thing over and over again T_T
  • OK cc is dying this is no secret or mastery, but this idea's could help and maybe you guys can also give idea's first off fix the glitches just small ones the smallest thing's can help. And you need more event NOT player built events I mean official events like the adventure mode with things only available to do in that event like (dare I say) pixel worlds they have the secret bass and the nether with exclusive enemies, blocks in those events, and they are always improving the game. And you can't just add hats there needs to be more shirts, skirts and pantsit so public how cc needs improvement and you guys just keep doing the same things. The best thing you can do to improve the game is listen to the player's, you know the one actually able to give feed back

This is exactly what cc does not need :3
  • *Sighs* Another day, another one of these threads. Cc isn't dying.
  • I hate these threads it probably makes the devs deal like crap
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Minified said:

I hate these threads it probably makes the devs deal like crap

#BanCCIsDyingThreads
  • Yea we need all the CC is dying threads to be warnable/bannable offences. Just post your ideas on how to help cc as a suggestion, and please donotnameitCCISDYINGoranythinglikethat
  • Cc is not dying,its in idle animation
  • OK cc is dying this is no secret or mastery,

i've done this mistake in the past. you already have more than 6 people shouting at you, dude.

but this idea's could help and maybe you guys can also give idea's first off fix the glitches just small ones the smallest thing's can help.

well, this is kind of going to be a problem since as all you people who play video games out there know that glitches can sometimes be features. a minor example i can give are the beautiful but laggy glass crystals which can be produced by glitching a forge to drop glass on a small block tower ( i forgot how to do this dont judge ) and when it's finished it will make a stack of glass that looks like a crystal.
    on vends too, (you all probably know this) placing a fern on a vend can allow you to sell items by a certain number, because usually the game stacks dropped items by default.

And you can't just add hats there needs to be more shirts, skirts and pants

uh, so you don't want more clothing, but you want more clothing? what? o-o
    we need blocks, not clothing.
  • I defied all his suggestions with logic, and he tried to turn logic on me, to which I pointed out the faults in the thread/his logic. I am not mad, I am just annoyed. I mean, he did sum up what other people suggest, ALL... THE... FRIGGIN... TIME...
  • edited March 2019
    We need more Animals Block like Farm Animals then We can build a zoo ^^
    We need Rides Rides like Ferris wheel , roller coaster and pirate ship ride then We can build Theme Park ^^
    Finally , We need more NPCs and more mini games ^^

• We need more Animals Block like Farm Animals then We can build a zoo ^^
    We need Rides Rides like Ferris wheel , roller coaster and pirate ship ride then We can build Theme Park ^^

1) 0, I mean, it would be a cool idea, but zoo's would get old a week after animals would be released.
    2) -1, First of all, how big would these be? Second of all, you don't really need these.
    3) +1, I am currently building a build that could use this. But if we cannot change dialogue, or if you cannot have a full conversation and choose different dialogue options, then nah.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited March 2019

now this dude's got the gist

• PartyParty Member
    Pyreon said:

now this dude's got the gist

They’ve talked about wanting to add NPCs like the ones in adventure mode to the game for a while now, but so far hasn’t happened.
  • just give 'em time, it's the cars update all over again.
  • OK I admit it I could have said things a little differently sorry, but I stick with some thing's a said lime with official events, and stop saying like I told the devs to work on the game constantly I never said anything like that but they could have some touches up here and there
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    DaDoggy said:

and a bug fix to adventure #1 -_-
    Bug?? What's the bug, last time I play and it don't have any problem