delete please :)

Raina MarieRaina Marie Member
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
-

Comments

• rip scaffold then
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019
    ye there would be a nerf to scaffold (now only useable in other realms/rooms you have access to...) Also it would be the spawn of ScAmS (payaways, etc.)
    -1 because they do not want to be considered a minecraft rip-off (they arent! they are so much more.) And it would be unfair for people who took time to build without fly hax
    and how would you control ur flying abilities?
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Flying item would be cool tho, like jetpacks, airplanes, etc. But we need water vehicles first :3
  • rip scaffold then

scaffold as deco nub xD
  • rip scaffold then

scaffold as deco nub xD
    k u right fam
  • Alv'Alv' Member
  • -1 nobody likes ripp-offs, and with this CC would be called a rip off
  • Yakroo said:

Flying item would be cool tho, like jetpacks, airplanes, etc. But we need water vehicles first :3

+1 for this

-1 for flying
    I like the idea of traditional scaffold
    I just don't like it
    It doesn't seem right
    Yakroo said:

I think water vehicles would be cool but I don't like the idea of jetpacks or airplanes e.e
  • -1'R.I.P parkour
  • Marlboro ManMarlboro Man Member
    edited March 2019
    +1
  • PartyParty Member
    I’m in the middle for this but the idea of like a block that changes gravity would be cool.
  • Party said:

I’m in the middle for this but the idea of like a block that changes gravity would be cool.

Maybe a slow falling gravity block with 1.37x jump boost?
  • Nonsense said:

Honestly I think it would be nice to add flying to make building easier, you know like Minecraft style lol. It would only be allowed in your own rooms and realms though so nobody abuses it. Just a thought lol what do you guys think?

also I didn't mean it literally had to be like Minecraft lol. it was just an example. Just something to help building be a lot easier than placing scaffolding every time you want to go higher.
  • Nonsense said:

Nonsense said:

Honestly I think it would be nice to add flying to make building easier, you know like Minecraft style lol. It would only be allowed in your own rooms and realms though so nobody abuses it. Just a thought lol what do you guys think?

also I didn't mean it literally had to be like Minecraft lol. it was just an example. Just something to help building be a lot easier than placing scaffolding every time you want to go higher.
    and uh how would it be a rip off if you just added some way of flying? Okay then lol
  • 1. you said minecraft
    2. what other sandbox has fly
  • mmmm no
  • -∞G⁶⁴(10¹⁰⁰) (Infinity multiplied by grahams number times googolplex) bad idea :c
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019
    You know you have to ping a forum mod to get it closed?
    "isnt flagging meant for, i dunno, rule breaking threads?"
  • DaDoggy said:

You know you have to ping a forum mod to get it closed?

Absolutly not, you can just flag the discussion..
This discussion has been closed.