WARNING MAY COUNT AS SPOILERS Items In game files that are not in game (some are in game)

WahoooWahooo Member
edited March 2019 in General Chat
I was curious and went to the game files and textures and found these weird objects. i am putting these to share for people *WARNING* if you do not want spoilers and want things to be a surprise, DO NOT LOOK A IMAGES you have been warned The list states the item and its properties. The images will be at the bottom Items that say "Suggest in comments" Means i am letting you have a chance to name something. If you are lucky. In the comments, please say if there is an item already in the real game (No adventure, beta, or dev only item) that players have or is released. The cause of this is that is probably that i never seen it in game.

LP stamp. Type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
NPC. Item type: Block, adventure. How to obtain: Dev only
Cardboard box. Item Type: block. How to obtain: unrealesed
Stone Ramp. Item type: block. How to obtain: unknown/unreleased
Summoning Circle. Item type: block. How to obtain: Unreleased
Home Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Save Coupon (or just Coupon). Item Type: Raw ingredient. How to obtain: unobtainable
Cartoon Forest Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
LegendaryCrockskin@hat. Item type: wearable. Clothing Slot: head. How to obtain: unreleased or canceled object
Yellow Castle Foundation Block. Item Type: Block. How to obtain: upcoming overworld update
Wood Planks (beta) Item type: raw ingredient. How to obtain: was obtainable from beta cubic castles before releasing
Ink. Item type: raw ingredient. How to obtain: unobtainable/unreleased item
Cartoon Tropical Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Cartoon Mountain Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
JL Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Beta Log. Item type: Raw ingredient. How to obtain: Not realy obtaing it, but can ask V to see it in game
SYS block. Item type: block. How to obtain: Canceled item or unobtainable
Strange Frost Petals. Item type: block or raw ingredient. How to obtain: unobtainable/unreleased/canceled item
Dehydrated Cube (Suggest in comments for what to call it) Item type: raw ingredient. How to obtain: Unreleased/unobtainable
Modern Extractor. Item type: block. How to obtain: Unreleased Item
Cartoon Snow Stamp Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Event Hall Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Cartoon Deep Forest Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Modern Distiller. Item type: block. How to obtain: unreleased
Oven. Item type: block. How to release: unreleased or Maybe i could have mistaken it and it is in kitchen pack
(Suggest in comments for what to call it) It is iron and looks like a the top of iron block. That's all i know. Item Type: block or raw ingredient. How to obtain: unknown/canceled item
Dehydrated Cube Slyme. Item Type: raw ingredient. How to obtain: unreleased/unobtainable
Leaf. Item Type: Raw Ingredient. How to obtain: Unobtainable or beta item
Crowbar. Item type: Tool or Hand held item. (If clothing item, slot would be hand) How to ObTaIN: Unreleased or canceled
Cone Of Shame?? ;-; (Why was this here) Item type: Clothing. Clothing Slot: Neck. How to obtain: unreleased/caneled item
SYS block. Item type: block. How to obtain: unknown
SYS Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Yellow petals. Item type: Block/raw ingredient. How to obtain: unobtainable/canceled/unreleased item
Launchpad Foundation block. Item type: Block. How to obtain: Upcoming Overworld update
Dehydated Cube Frost. Item Type: Raw ingredient. How to obtain: Unreleased/unobtainable item
Key. Item Type: Raw ingredient. How to obtain: unreleased
Strange Ice petals. Item type: raw ingredient or block. How to obtain: unreleased/unobtainable/canceled item
LC Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Slyme Portal Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Master Book. Item Type: block. How to obtain: Unreleased
Empty Monster Box. Item Type: Raw ingredient. How to obtain: unreleased.
Adventure Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Purple Castle Foundation Block. Item Type: Block. How to obtain: upcoming overworld update
Blue Mine Foundation Block. Item Type: Block. How to obtain: upcoming overworld update
Farm Coop Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Blue Bedrock Thing. Item type: special item. How to obtain: unknown or probably dev only
Neck Tie. Item Type: clothing. Clothing slot: neck. How to obtain: unobtainable
Frozen Mountain Block. Item type: block. How to obtain: unobtainable
Cartoon Desert Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
TC Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: unknown
Beta Corn seeds. Item type: block. How to obtain: Texture Cahnged
Beta corn. Item type: raw ingredient. How to obtain: texture changed
Coin. Item type: raw ingredient. How to obtain: Unreleased
Weird Capsule thing. Item type: block. How to obtain: unreleased or canceled item
VCR or weight measure. Item Type: block. How to obtain: unobtainable/canceled/unreleased item
Dry Grass. Item Type: block. How to obtain: unobtainable/unreleased/canceled.
Beta Cactus. Item Type: block. How to obtain: unobtainable, but you can ask V to look at it in game
Beta Tree. Item Type: block. How to obtain: unobtainable, but you can ask V to look at it in game

List of blocks that can people are can obtain or they are forgotten
Trigger. Item Type: block. How to obtain: get the power stone in adventure to mine first, then go to the arctic place and you are able to pick the trigger and a walk-in-trigger. the walk in trigger is tiny and can easily get lost. the Trigger links to the block below it and works like ores. If you place trigger on top of snow, it will become snow. You can also pick up the power stone
Walk-in-trigger. Item type: block. How to obtain: the reading above this explains how to get it.
Ancient Power Stone. Item type: block. How to obtain: The reading above the walk-in-trigger explains it all.
Special Notice Block. Found near the town center entrance in the lobby. Bump it and it will give you a link to their FaceBook Page! Item type: block. How to obtain: Developer Only
Realm Stamp. Item type: Special Item. How to obtain: developer only (The Door With The Heart on it)
Adventure Mode Stamp. Item Type: Special Item. How to obtain: Developer Only (The Door with 2 swords on it)

I came up with the names of Most of the objects with no given or found name :P
Images of these strange and unusual objects:

Comments