Toggle Cursor

Give us a choice to make our mouse cursor switch from white to black. I have a really hard time seeing the cursor in the sky map, rain, snow, blizzards and anywhere the background is close to white. Make a shortcut key to switch cursor to black like the keys that we have now to select the inventory slots.

Comments

• you know, there is a setting on the computer just for this? you can personalize your mouse -_-
  • DaDoggy said:

you know, there is a setting on the computer just for this? you can personalize your mouse -_-

^
    Go into mouse settings to find it.
  • ^
  • DaDoggy said:

you know, there is a setting on the computer just for this? you can personalize your mouse -_-

I know there is a setting to change it to dark theme but I am suggesting a toggle cuz if I set it to black before I play, I am not always in a white background.

So like now we can toggle between 1 thru 8 in inventory, just make 9 & 0 be black or white cursor.
  • Intimate said:

DaDoggy said:

I know there is a setting to change it to dark theme but I am suggesting a toggle cuz if I set it to black before I play, I am not always in a white background.

So like now we can toggle between 1 thru 8 in inventory, just make 9 & 0 be black or white cursor.
    It's so easy to change it in your settings... just open your control panel > search cursor color > change it to black
    It's so easy ;-;
  • Log_er said:

Intimate said:

DaDoggy said:

It's so easy to change it in your settings... just open your control panel > search cursor color > change it to black
    It's so easy ;-;
    Like I said, " I know how to change the cursor to black". The problem is that I have to do this every time I move to a different background.
    It really is so simple to just have the toggle setup so we can change on the fly and not have to stop and go change it in the control panel like 55 times an hour.

I am not the only player with eyesight probs, I have met 12 other players who are color blind.

BTW, mine is set to change automatically with programs control but cc has no control setup for cursor actions. I have an awesome mouse and it can even record macros, magnify, back thumb left and forward thumb right buttons.
  • Intimate said:

Log_er said:

Intimate said:

DaDoggy said:

It's so easy ;-;
    Like I said, " I know how to change the cursor to black". The problem is that I have to do this every time I move to a different background.
    It really is so simple to just have the toggle setup so we can change on the fly and not have to stop and go change it in the control panel like 55 times an hour.

I am not the only player with eyesight probs, I have met 12 other players who are color blind.

BTW, mine is set to change automatically with programs control but cc has no control setup for cursor actions. I have an awesome mouse and it can even record macros, magnify, back thumb left and forward thumb right buttons.
    There's a more to change your cursor to black when over white and white when over black...
  • just make the mouse black and white -_-