Random Disconnection

So for the past 2-5 weeks. I've been randomly disconnecting. And I've been ignoring these disconnections and thinking maybe it was my crappy wi-fi, I tried to debunk this. After a while it got to the point I had dropped a couple rare items and I disconnected and couldn't log back in for a few hours. And I came back and they seemed to have disappeared. of course this was expected. But I do get a little paranoid when placing down items. And lately I've been realizing that passwords would be reset and i'd get sent an email.. Just a little curious to why this is happening.

Comments

• The problem should be your internet. However, the server is a potato and kicks you off every so often (doesn't happen a lot). You are able to log back in straight after though. Are you on mobile or pc? Are you using any kind of vpn?
  • Log_er said:

The problem should be your internet. However, the server is a potato and kicks you off every so often (doesn't happen a lot). You are able to log back in straight after though. Are you on mobile or pc? Are you using any kind of vpn?

I use VPN my wi-fi is 270 mb/s
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2019
    I have had the same.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Contact support
  • lucaaa795 said:

Contact support

Will do. Dunno if it had something to do with the game or it was something that was just really wrong with my account. I'll just contact support

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I haven’t had any issues. I don’t think I have disconnecting for a couple weeks.