Backpack idea

First of all i have no idea if somone has made this idea before so if you did just link it down below.

So my idea is that backpacks could hold initial storage like possibly 6 more storage space.

Comments

• Already suggested for so long that it should get added!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    *Carries 60 backpacks and has 360 inventory slots*

• +100 - so many other games that I've played have allowed for extra/expanded storage with packs or bags or something. I really wish I could have some options to expand the space especially when I'm on a roll for mining rather than having to head back home to drop resources into storage before being able to continue.
  • U said:

I think he meant if you wear it? You can only wear 1 at a time.

+1 !

U said:

+1 !
    In that case, sure.
  • +1
    Seems like a neat idea, just it would suck to have to wear it :c (cc proceeds to add a backpack visibility switch)
    (developers add it, and in two days, nerf it to where you can only have 4 items)
  • If you only get the spots while wearing it, +1
  • If you only get the spots while wearing it, +1

+1
  • pLuS oNe.
    Idk why they haven't added this yet...its so,ObViOuS!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    U said:

for this reason i say yes, but it only works when you have it epquipped and when you want to unequip it you get an error message saying "you need to get your items out first!" because else you can equip, fill, put in inventory, repeat

if that gets added too then +1
  • U said:

+1 !
    That is what i meant, to wear them and since their small thats why i said around 6 item spaces.
  • U said:

for this reason i say yes, but it only works when you have it epquipped and when you want to unequip it you get an error message saying "you need to get your items out first!" because else you can equip, fill, put in inventory, repeat

I agree because you could forget to take an item out then u sold the backpack with lets say another backpack in it.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

U said:

I agree because you could forget to take an item out then u sold the backpack with lets say another backpack in it.
    yeah and the fact that if the backpack is in your inventory with a different id for every item in it would be a problem too then
  • PartyParty Member
    Basically just an add-on to the pack rat perk.
    +1
  • You have 10 backaps in your inv, and you just swap them. Abusable -1
    Azsimuth said:

You have 10 backaps in your inv, and you just swap them. Abusable -1

Check out the other comments on this thread.
  • Azsimuth said:

You have 10 backaps in your inv, and you just swap them. Abusable -1

based on what you said, 10 backpacks in ur inv would be a hassle. never knowing which backpack holds which. but ye, there are also other comments describing backpack abilities.
  • Seems like a great idea, though for me I do say that they are uncraftable and are bought from the Cubit Store. A backpack with Level 2 Packrat would be a ton of slots. Though 70 Top Hats are just. To. Much.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @JohnYap Please check the date before commenting on a discussion to avoid necroposting.

Also, if you haven't already read the rules, here is a link
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
This discussion has been closed.