EDIT : Fall Leaves gone for no reason

Alv'Alv' Member
edited March 2019 in Bug Reports
Ya, Ik some of u see this discussion before I edit it, I've found my 3 yule deco..Idk hoq it go through fridge and hide inside.

Just going to tell, yesterday I was moving my Fall Packs 2018 items as well, I have place some fall leaves on the floor. Idk how I mined chest, fall leaves gone missing, even the one on floor, I take it, but its not showing in my inventory.

Comments

• Just now, I was going move my yule packs 2018 items to another storage, cuz too much decos, so i just mine the chest, but my some deco (i forgot what is it so ill just list down whats left)

Yulepacks 2018 decos I have left :

Yule wallpaper
    Christmas light
    Wood sled
    Christmas card
    igloo
    star carol
    train toy w/ yule tree
    yule bells
    train toy, (and some r missing..i only remember that "angel deco" and toy soldier)
    I need help! Idk how I contact support about this! I can't remember the numbers of the decos!

if you've contacted support and whatnot, its best you be patient and wait for support to respond. Hang in there bud.. But the use for a post of discussion isn't necessary.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    ragean said:

Just now, I was going move my yule packs 2018 items to another storage, cuz too much decos, so i just mine the chest, but my some deco (i forgot what is it so ill just list down whats left)

Yulepacks 2018 decos I have left :

Yule wallpaper
    Christmas light
    Wood sled
    Christmas card
    igloo
    star carol
    train toy w/ yule tree
    yule bells
    train toy, (and some r missing..i only remember that "angel deco" and toy soldier)
    I need help! Idk how I contact support about this! I can't remember the numbers of the decos!

if you've contacted support and whatnot, its best you be patient and wait for support to respond. Hang in there bud.. But the use for a post of discussion isn't necessary.
    I alr contact support about this, hopefully they can get back my decos, just to mention I just found out I lost my fall leaves too...now I'm scare to mine chest and collect items..
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    You sure nothing fell under the floor if you have space under it? Items don't just disappear...
  • Also, if your chests were near doorways/portals, sometimes items will 'jump' behind them when the item is pulled...so you have to pull the portal/door to retrieve your items.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    b3achy said:

Also, if your chests were near doorways/portals, sometimes items will 'jump' behind them when the item is pulled...so you have to pull the portal/door to retrieve your items.

I know, also I found my christmas deco idk how it get INSIDE of fridge which I can't see..

You sure nothing fell under the floor if you have space under it? Items don't just disappear...

Ofc there is item under the floor, after I take it, Idk how another 3 deco get through fridge and hide inside (just to mention I found it)