Update the Learning Center.

TyndaleTyndale Member
edited March 2019 in General Chat
I was on mobile, and I forgot how to craft something, so I went to the learning center. It didn't have the recipe, and I didn't want to open the browser and go to the website, scroll all the way down to the thing, and then get back on the game just to craft it. The Learning Center should have every recipe that the website does.

Comments

• blame madame angel for that lol
  • Geezer said:

blame madame angel for that lol

XD
  • Yup there's still a lot of crftables which werent there... specially bombs, no specific recipe both on website as well as the wiki :v I had to search it up on youtube first...

As well as the new workbenches, signs, furnitures, bumpers etc... really hope they pay some attention to this one
  • +∞
  • Kurt... said:

Yup there's still a lot of crftables which werent there... specially bombs, no specific recipe both on website as well as the wiki :v I had to search it up on youtube first...

As well as the new workbenches, signs, furnitures, bumpers etc... really hope they pay some attention to this one

Ye. Bombs, sentries, game blocks, (Life blocks, heal blocks, etc.) need to be added.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Me and a few others have had a project, there is a realm called Community Learning Center :)
  • Me and a few others have had a project, there is a realm called Community Learning Center :)

Oh, yeah. Silver told me about that. But what about new players? I've met lots of people that don't even know half of those are craftable because they look in the Learning Center and the recipes are not there.
  • I bet devs dont have time for that lately...they just need too perm 1 "trusted" player there for 2 weeks and let it fix it for them.That 1 trusted player can get help from his friends without the need of them having perm there . Post a ty note on the system bar thingy too give them credit and poof we have a working learning center.
  • Koekenbak said:

I bet devs dont have time for that lately...they just need too perm 1 "trusted" player there for 2 weeks and let it fix it for them.That 1 trusted player can get help from his friends without the need of them having perm there . Post a ty note on the system bar thingy too give them credit and poof we have a working learning center.

The devs aren't really in charge of the learning center. @ Angel is. And it wouldn't be that hard to just update it when new recipes come out, which is pretty rare. We don't need someone to be "trusted" every week to fix it when there aren't that may recipes that need to be put there.
  • i didnt mean every week i ment just ones untill its up too date. btw devs are in charge off everything no matter what job they assign there moderators todo
  • There aren't that many items that need adding.
    meant* until* to* of* their* to do* (Sorry, I just couldn't help it. XD)
  • 'Gold' said:

Geezer said:

blame madame angel for that lol

XD
    O_O?
  • Or even easier... dump a portal there with a link too sir. pixels and friends learning center (if its up too date idk never been there ...srry pix :) )
    #makeitsimplemakeitwork
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Or Angel could just give somebody permission there. She obviously doesn’t want the job of updating it.
  • Angel has the right todo or not do what ever she wants. she could be busy in rl which is far more important then keeping a "thing" up too date.
    Angel is a respected moderator who has done alot for this game at 0 cost.
    I m just saying that it does not rlly need to be a moderator todo this kind of temporaly job.
    i'm gonna quit this conversation now.....i talk too much :)
    GRTZ , Koek
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Koekenbak said:

Angel has the right todo or not do what ever she wants. she could be busy in rl which is far more important then keeping a "thing" up too date.
    I m just saying that it does not rlly need to be a moderator todo this kind of temporaly job.
    GRTZ , Koek

I know, but she has been inactively updating it for years. Just saying that somebody else needs permissions at this point.
  • Me and a few others have had a project, there is a realm called Community Learning Center :)

Yeah, we never finished it XD
  • PartyParty Member
    Also the terracotta and mosaic stairs recipes need fixing in the learning center. If Angel doesn't want to fix/update the learning center then that's fine ,but someone needs to update. If they really don't have the time for it then I know that myself and other trusted players would be happy to update it. Also I have the same exact problem gold.
    +1

Lol we need the Learning center updated cuz that is where novice's are prompted to go to.

Nice
    'Gold' said:

I was on mobile, and I forgot how to craft something, so I went to the learning center. It didn't have the recipe, and I didn't want to open the browser and go to the website, scroll all the way down to the thing, and then get back on the game just to craft it. The Learning Center should have every recipe that the website does.

Use a crafters bench (the new one) :p ( or can you not use tools in it ) I am used to classic workbenches :p
  • ‘Gold’ what I suggest Doing is go to the crafting website press the send button at bottom of page then press ad to home screen
  • lsabellelsabelle Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah the learning center does need to be upgraded a lot :P 1+
  • +1
    While they are at it, update the forging section. I need names of what ima craft (unless if it is names for what ima use)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Kewberth will be adding a door to the Community Learning Center which is an updated realm, run by the community! I believe we have every recipe there, if we are missing one, let us know and we will fix it!
  • Koekenbak said:

Angel has the right todo or not do what ever she wants. she could be busy in rl which is far more important then keeping a "thing" up too date.
    GRTZ , Koek

Koek is right. Angel Isnt obligated too be on CC 24/7 and upgrade official realms. Staff have lives too
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    edited March 2019
    To be clear, I helped Sir Kew with the Learning Center..I am not responsible for the Learning Center nor am I responsible for updating it. So before you blame it on me, you should re-read the sign where it says, “Special thanks to Madame Angel for helping.” Geezer, ‘Gold’, and anyone else. Kew needed help with finishing the place so I helped him. Doesn’t make me responsible to update it. Lol players always so quick to blame :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Had I known I could just put a few thank you signs around the game thanking people for things and deflect all blame I would thank more people. But Angel is right.. definitely not responsible. The main place to go for recipes is the web page for now. Eventually most recipes will be built into the crafting stations so that part of the learning center won't be needed.
  • wasn't gdog in charge of it before? Am confused xD