Edit - Fixed [ Close This ]

Alv'Alv' Member
edited March 2019 in Bug Reports
Today I want to purchase 50k cubits, but once i click the "50k cubits" and it automatic quit game, but still asking if i want to purchase (Just to mention, if your game crash, u purchase cubits u will lost your money)

@SirKewberth fix this pls, both original and beta CC have this bug

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You're saying any time you try to purchase the game immediately crashes? on what platform? android?

Also, if you lost money and have the google receipts we can get you your cubits back if you contact support.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

You're saying any time you try to purchase the game immediately crashes? on what platform? android?

Also, if you lost money and have the google receipts we can get you your cubits back if you contact support.

It keep crashing if i click "50k pack", I don't want to purchase while game crash..
    yes in android
  • You're saying any time you try to purchase the game immediately crashes? on what platform? android?

It keep crashing if i click "50k pack", I don't want to purchase while game crash..
    yes in android
    Could this be because you are an android tester?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Geezer said:

yes in android
    What do u mean?
  • Geezer said:

yes in android
    What do u mean?
    I don't know if kewb has released the android test for you or not - but it could be a bug linked to that @SirKewberth
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Geezer said:

Geezer said:

yes in android
    What do u mean?
    I don't know if kewb has released the android test for you or not - but it could be a bug linked to that @SirKewberth
    Yeah I'm in 'Android beta' CC
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Yes, it's a problem on the beta version.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Yes, it's a problem on the beta version.

Oh..thats why
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Beta versions are not stable. That's why they're not general releases.
  • I haven't seen any bug with the beta yet.
  • I don’t advise buying cubits and having an “unstable”, Unless you don’t mind buying cubits and having it crash then contacting support and sending them the receipt haha.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Thanks, what if I quit beta version and buy and go back again? Does it work?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Thanks, what if I quit beta version and buy and go back again? Does it work?
    Try. If it doesnt crash, then you're good to go.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Fixed! @Space_fetus close this
This discussion has been closed.