My Wish List

These are some things I would really love to see in CC. I have about 100 more but this will do for now.

Chandelier

Faux Interior Door (decor)

Filing Cabinet

Flat Screen TV

Floodlight

French Doors

Gym Lockers

Keypad

Printer

Vault Wheel Ship Style

Washer and Dryer

French Doors in cc

This last picture is of part of my 2nd floor in Federal Reserve Bank.

Comments

• The Rehydrator is supposed to represent a washing machine. The cubes are items that have been dried out, and by putting them in the washer, we can see what it once was. Although I wouldn't be opposed to a dryer. +1
  • How would you place the chandelier? o-o
  • Keypads! +1 i like all of them, but mostly keypads, they could be an alternative sentry
  • 'Gold' said:

How would you place the chandelier? o-o

The same way I do with the one I make out of things in cc now. I build it on scaffolding then place iron poles on the top till they reach the upper floor. Look at he one in Federal Reserve Bank in pic below.

• I like all your ideas. I think I would love it if the faux interior door was added because using fancy cabinets as "doors" kind of looks weird
  • Intimate said:

'Gold' said:

The same way I do with the one I make out of things in cc now. I build it on scaffolding then place iron poles on the top till they reach the upper floor. Look at he one in Federal Reserve Bank in pic below.

Btw what is the federal resrve bank? I know its a building and it looks cool.
  • Azsimuth said:

Intimate said:

'Gold' said:

its like the banking system of america i think
  • Geezer said:

Azsimuth said:

Intimate said:

'Gold' said:

its like the banking system of america i think
    So you can actually invest money, or borow some? Xd that would be madness
  • Azsimuth said:

Intimate said:

'Gold' said:

Here is the function of FRB;

The Federal Reserve Banks offer various services to the federal government and the private sector:[14][15]

Acting as depositories for bank reserves
    Lending to banks to cover short-term fund deficits, seasonal business cycles, or extraordinary liquidity demands (i.e. runs)
    Collecting and clearing payments between banks
    Issuing bank notes for general circulation as currency
    Administering the deposit accounts of the federal government
    Conducting auctions and buybacks of federal debt
    Historically the Federal Reserve Banks compensated member banks for keeping reserves on deposit (and therefore unavailable for lending) by paying them a dividend out of the Federal Reserve Banks' earnings, limited by law to 6%. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act (EESA) of 2008 additionally authorized the Federal Reserve Banks to pay interest on member bank reserves.
  • Intimate said:

Azsimuth said:

Intimate said:

'Gold' said:

The Federal Reserve Banks offer various services to the federal government and the private sector:[14][15]

Lending to banks to cover short-term fund deficits, seasonal business cycles, or extraordinary liquidity demands (i.e. runs)
    Historically the Federal Reserve Banks compensated member banks for keeping reserves on deposit (and therefore unavailable for lending) by paying them a dividend out of the Federal Reserve Banks' earnings, limited by law to 6%. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act (EESA) of 2008 additionally authorized the Federal Reserve Banks to pay interest on member bank reserves.
    Lol that is too much for me to understand xd

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2019
    Azsimuth said:

Intimate said:

Azsimuth said:

Intimate said:

'Gold' said:

Lol that is too much for me to understand xd

Maybe you can understand mine :> quoted from my Valentine suggestion

3:Ceiling flowers(5blocks long 7blocks higher)(Rarest)
    Type 1:

Step to place:
    Step1:Place first block:

Step2:Place second block at first block opposite:

Step3:Look at these blocks edge it is the key!

Step4:Magic!The ceiling connected those blocks! *^^* :

Last Step:Imagine Ceiling flowers can down 7scales :D :

Type 2:

• Alv'Alv' Member
    +1 I like it, but maybe the door, we can walk through (it auto open if u go near), maybe if have sentry, we need say pass to go through