#BlameHorus???

TimbertonTimberton Member
edited March 2019 in General Chat
So I looked on news and announcements and I saw that thread by Horus that showed staff badges,and the usernames was #blamehorus
And I remember seeing a letter reading vid by space fetus a while ago and there was a letter this one person wrote and it kept saying "#BlameHorus"....what am I missing here XD

Comments

• Does this have anything to do with what happened to the first forums? Which I am also wondering about...
  • Huh,well now I know,thanks Jules,now can someone tell me what happened to the old forums XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Basically the #blamehorus thing is just a joke, maybe even a cubic castles meme now xD

But yeah i dont really know how it came into existence, but it first was done on horus' wall, but has been changed to the thread because it went hugely out of hand
  • Well at least admin's got humor XD
  • I don't know the details of the #blameHorus here, but typically most games that I've played over the years have at least one dev or admin that becomes the one everyone blames for things. Actually, come to think of it, most of the RL software development teams that I've worked with have someone who gets the blame for the code not working and any number of other things. Here it is/was Horus. And as Elemental said...it's usually more of a joke than for real.
  • Well I get that,but I would like to know what happened to the old forums,can someone tell me?