Android testers

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    No.. this is just testing a new process to build the android version of the game. There's actually nothing "new" in the game itself. So those of you hoping to see preview new features etc.. sorry :-) -- it's not that.
  • No.. this is just testing a new process to build the android version of the game. There's actually nothing "new" in the game itself. So those of you hoping to see preview new features etc.. sorry :-) -- it's not that.

ok haha. you're fine
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited March 2019
    For those testing the new version.. feel free to post issues here. I'm looking for issues specific to the new beta build though.. not general bugs in both the beta and our standard release. (multipost I know I know...)
  • is this considered as an issue?
    it shows a greyish screen background not black. only for Fetching Realm Info.
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    edited March 2019

is this considered as an issue?

this only happens for me sometimes - other than that i cant find any bugs (only difference ive found so far is that some colours seem more vibrant than i remember)

Also in the pic it shows a slight gap between the clan tag and the player name - on pc it doesn't show this (not sure if you want to tweak it)
  • noentnoent Member
    edited March 2019

is this considered as an issue?

Actually it doesnt stay white only. Sometimes it has a delay and it becomes dark blue.
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited March 2019
    I've always played cc on android,still am,could I help?
  • First time i loged in i felt that something is diffrent. Even though its the same, the graphys were diffrent. I feel like the game is i bit more laggier, and loads more. It might be just my wifi, but this is the case. Also chekpoints don't work sometimes, i tested it after in a parkour i couldn't activate it, even though there was no lagg. I mean people were talking, everynody moved, but that chekpoint didn't activate. This is all i seen so far. If i stumble upon anything, i will just edit this comment.
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited March 2019
    Azsimuth said:

First time i loged in i felt that something is diffrent. Even though its the same, the graphys were diffrent. I feel like the game is i bit more laggier, and loads more. It might be just my wifi, but this is the case. Also chekpoints don't work sometimes, i tested it after in a parkour i couldn't activate it, even though there was no lagg. I mean people were talking, everynody moved, but that chekpoint didn't activate. This is all i seen so far. If i stumble upon anything, i will just edit this comment.

Checkpoints not working is bug thats so old actually,idk why it happens but it ant be cuz of this test

Also,for future reference...how does one..PM
  • Realm stamp too
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited March 2019
    Azsimuth said:

First time i loged in i felt that something is diffrent. Even though its the same, the graphys were diffrent. I feel like the game is i bit more laggier, and loads more. It might be just my wifi, but this is the case. Also chekpoints don't work sometimes, i tested it after in a parkour i couldn't activate it, even though there was no lagg. I mean people were talking, everynody moved, but that chekpoint didn't activate. This is all i seen so far. If i stumble upon anything, i will just edit this comment.

If checkpoints are placed near a warp anchor they will not work.

---

This one could be a problem though. Only happens on these 3 screens, other such as leaving realm are normal
    I tried to reload the game, and reinstall it but its still like that.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    if it is still available i would like to too ^^
  • NoeNt said:

That's pretty bad - didn't have that myself
  • If the offer still stands, I'd like to help! Also, I'm sending this message from nu Android phone
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited March 2019
    NoeNt said:

I played for a bit and also got that screen.
    I also think there's much more lag compared to before.

Edit:
    Here's the screenshot

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019
    For me the loading background first goes black then it turns gray, at every place I enter, like this...
    Samsung Galaxy S5 neo:

Samsung J5:
    This happens with my other smartphone.

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2019

For me the loading background first goes black then it turns gray, at every place I enter, like this...
    Samsung Galaxy S5 neo:

Samsung J5:
    This happens with my other smartphone.

using samsung galaxy J3 , and it show grey background (fetching realm information)

and i feel like the block quality are kinda clear, and game little lag..

edit : to @SirKewberth , checkpoint r bugged.. I do an example :

I touched checkpoint 1
    after that I touch checkpoint 2
    I tp somebody (or myself)
    I touch checkpoint 1 again
    I touch checkpoint 2 , nothing happened, I spawn at checkpoint 1 , but "checkpoint 2" show green..
  • Items in the hotbar start flashing after picked up...
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019
    True, it is more laggy and can be a problem for old device's

on samsung j5 it is difficult to type normally, sometimes the keyboard does not come, and on large realm when someone enters I have 2 seconds of freeze.

-Places like build contest can be super laggy.

That has to do with ram memory.
  • CD87CD87 Member

True, it is more laggy and can be a problem for old device's

I can confirm the lag happening on my phone as well (Oppo A3s 2018), although the lag was just a bit more comparing to the normal version. (Tested at The Blue Course 2)

The graphics definately looks slightly better.

And I also saw this on my phone:

We'll probably upload another beta in a day or two. I sent out a bunch more links today to people who requested.

We're looking into the purchase crash. We tried a fix for the camera notch coordinates issue for devices with camera notches. I'll post again in this thread when we've updated the beta branch with a new version.
  • Oof rip me and the non beta curse lol
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited March 2019

We'll probably upload another beta in a day or two. I sent out a bunch more links today to people who requested.

We're looking into the purchase crash. We tried a fix for the camera notch coordinates issue for devices with camera notches. I'll post again in this thread when we've updated the beta branch with a new version.

Yay :D I requested that. Can I participate?
    Edit: PM sent!
  • I would like to join too, but I doubt there would be really anymore people needed
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited March 2019

For me the loading background first goes black then it turns gray, at every place I enter, like this..

This happened to me too..
    Sometimes it's grey, other times blue or white.
    Device: Samsung J2 prime
    (Will update if I found any more)

• Every now and then, random sounds start to play, like swimming even though no water is near, and the realm is empty. The white "Fetching Realm Information" and sometimes it bugs out and just crashes.
  • When you click the sky map button in the overworld, it glitches out for a split second kind of like fetching realm information bug.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    ExCelsius said:

For me the loading background first goes black then it turns gray, at every place I enter, like this..

(Will update if I found anymore)

Same here, but only grey for me (Samsung Galaxy J3)
  • ExCelsius said:

(Will update if I found anymore)

Same here, but only grey for me (Samsung Galaxy J3)
    Same. Also same phone lol.
This discussion has been closed.