We need new vehicles

2»

Comments

• What about a motorbike too? :P
  • Just add Boat for the water purposes
  • Bump! Added boats
  • How about Hot Air Balloon rides you know like you place down some air balloon blocks to make a course and smash a block that turns the hot air ballon blocks invisible.

You then place down the hot air balloon, get in it and fly around the course the creator has set for you!

The only thing you can control however would be going up of down and maybe have animations of the qbee adding more air or dropping bags of the side?
  • Sarco said:

How about Hot Air Balloon rides you know like you place down some air balloon blocks to make a course and smash a block that turns the hot air ballon blocks invisible.

You then place down the hot air balloon, get in it and fly around the course the creator has set for you!

The only thing you can control however would be going up of down and maybe have animations of the qbee adding more air or dropping bags of the side?

There are a few problems with that:
    1.Hot air balloons are usually used for large travelling so giving them a fixed course is not a great idea
    2. Flying is somehow I don’t know, disliked? By the devs
    3. If they make only one balloon people will have to wait for long till another balloon and if they make unlimited then it would not be possible to run on the cubic engine
  • Bumparoni and cheese for dinner tonight!
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2018
    Another suggestion..
    A steel gear which moves around like a hover chair thing . A good vechile for the crafters of CC. :)
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018
    Hmm sarco I know you are just finding random ways to suggest a flying vehicle but unfortunately that is not possible in the cubic engine afaik
  • Steel gear car :P
  • Bump :D
  • This thing must be bumped a lot so that the bikes are bump-free
  • Bike <3 love it but what if motorcycle? lol
  • @CosmicCow @SirKewberth you got to take a look at this
  • maybe the hot air balloon idea just puts you in one, and you only float above the ground, like the sub mask, but its more like a car! id waste 10k for that
  • Hmm Seems decent but doesn’t fill the purpose of a hot air halooon... A hoverider would sound nice
  • Bumpy Cars :)
  • Oh didn't saw u added boat too xD, Ofc i agree ! +1
    So we can make boat race or idk xD
  • -1 boats
    +1 bikes. That would cool :D
  • Contumas said:

-1 boats
    +1 bikes. That would cool :D

Why -1 for boat :c xd
  • They should put a hot air balloon ride at the lobby
  • +1 bikes
    -1+1=0 for boats

idk bout boats, but BIKES sound awesome! DO BIKES!

@SirKewberth
  • Hawk931 said:

They should put a hot air balloon ride at the lobby

Nah I don't think so, maybe soon they will have better idea
    And why do we need a hot air balloon lol
  • Hawk931 said:

They should put a hot air balloon ride at the lobby

Nah I don't think so, maybe soon they will have better idea
    And why do we need a hot air balloon lol
    Yeah hot air balloon is crap

• bump?
  • Maybe bikes should be cheap, just like in rl they're a lot cheaper than cars! +1
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Bikes do require more coding and more modelling. If anything, they'd probably cost more than the basic car lol
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited March 2019
    X wings ;)