Discussion about B umbrella

So i have been getting kinda harassed a bit by saying SELL YOUR BLACK UMBRELLA NOW ITS COMING BACK and I’m like I don’t know if it’s true Is it Tell me bellow.

Comments

• So i have been getting kinda harassed a bit by saying SELL YOUR BLACK UMBRELLA NOW ITS COMING BACK and I’m like I don’t know if it’s true Is it Tell me bellow.

no one knows apart from the devs - all people saying to sell it are speculating and guessing
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019
    I’ll give everybody who comments on this thread 1k if it doesn’t come back.
  • its coming back most likely...
    LateCom said:

its coming back most likely...

I would say the chance of it returning is 9/10
  • What U said.
    Also, the devs don't want anything to be worth over 100k to begin with.
  • PiousPious Member
    U said:

comment just in case
  • What U said.

If they don't want anything to be over 100k to begin with, why even discontinue ramms and make it 1m? Surely sounds logical right...
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2019
    LateCom said:

What U said.

If they don't want anything to be over 100k to begin with, why even discontinue ramms and make it 1m? Surely sounds logical right...
    The ram was not on purpose when they added the dragon it replaced the ram, and it was already too late to bring it back. They should have anyway.

LateCom said:

What U said.

The ram was not on purpose when they added the dragon it replaced the ram, and it was already too late to bring it back. They should have anyway.
    They where planning on bringing the ram back a few months after, but it was already too late.
  • U said:

LateCom said:

What U said.

They where planning on bringing the ram back a few months after, but it was already too late.
    That's what I said... lol

U said:

LateCom said:

What U said.

That's what I said... lol
    I added “a few months after” :)
  • The Ram needs to come back for a day. And Hopefully Umbrellas do.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Yeah black umbrellas are coming back
  • lucaaa795 said:

From easter egg hunt i hope :)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

Hopefully as a drop in packs too. Those that play god must feel the risks of doing so. And I hope that more and more items return... kill the false deities you know?
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Hopefully as a drop in packs too. Those that play god must feel the risks of doing so. And I hope that more and more items return... kill the false deities you know?
    Cubit waves always unstable , who knows ;)
    Rares will rise , will drop , but builds are eternal .
  • I’m sure it will come, but always with a really low percentage so it normally stays at 30k-50k
  • Idk what to say, sry buddy
  • pious said:

U said:

comment just in case
    Yeah xD
  • Yeah probably will be back
  • they probably make a new easter event this year or follow last year’s...
    My analogy is that b umb will be worth 30k until summer... and rise to 65k and easter umb may drop...
  • oh ok
  • PartyParty Member
    Can't be 100% sure but will most likely.
  • It could probably return, but it could not. I thougt Val Wings were not coming back but they did. I also want to know if bunny top hat is coming back.
  • U said:

Okey
  • comments because wants money
  • ofc
    if it came back I would buy it immediately after it fell in price
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm not sure if it will return,I mean its rising like crazy rn,I would keep it the moment if you see it lower by 2k sell XD Or just keep cuz its cool..`\(:/)/`
  • I am here for cubits , but we'll see :)
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Commenting just in case