I have a idea but don't know what to put here to explain it

Ok, so what if lvl 0-5's couldn't friend/be friended,it would result in a lot of new ppl stop getting scammed and leaving so early, maybe could be level's 0-10? You guys decide it was just a random thought I had.

Comments

• DrakayDrakay Member
    edited March 2019
    Umm nah i have friends that start playing so i wanna help em -1
    the only real way to stop scamming is to remove scammers from the community... which is not very likely :/
  • Sry buddy, this is a no-no
  • Scammers are common in every game. There's really no way to completey get rid of them.
  • e.e I don't really like the idea because I wanna help newbies and such... Putting this idea into the game would kind of prevent that. If we couldn't friend level 0-5 players because it is said to help prevent scams, scammers will still find ways to scam newbies. It sucks and it's disappointing, but that's just how it works.
  • Don't really understand how this will prevent scams.
  • Yeah now that i think of it this is stupid :/
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    its a double edged sword basically
    -the scammers has a less chance of scamming, but they still can easily go around it with warp candy and such
    -if newbies cant be friended, then they also cant receive help from players

bsaically because there are more bad things about it than good ones ill say -1

not a bad idea though
    With the more items added to CC, noobs could be scammed even with no friends. cough that vend scam changing prices from a low to a high promising low prices and who said noobs cannot make cubits *no one i hope* cough Also, there is a quest that requires you to add a friend.
  • DaDoggy said:

With the more items added to CC, noobs could be scammed even with no friends. cough that vend scam changing prices from a low to a high promising low prices and who said noobs cannot make cubits *no one i hope* cough Also, there is a quest that requires you to add a friend.

Oh yeah, forgot 'boat that :/ the more I think about it, the less it would make sense
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    -1 Make newbie feels lonely and quit game
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited March 2019
    I think he gets it so I wont list another resin why it's a bad idea