How come does no one sell ghost gates no more?

Dynamic CattoDynamic Catto Member
edited March 2019 in Trading Section
Honestly, it’s surprising how nobody sells them - I know they were in the 2016 and 2017 packs, but really, does no one want a plasm collection, after some years? Not sure if they were there in 2018, that’s the year I took a break off of CC, and well, 2019 is the year I started this new account..but still, I mean, y’know..
If anyone does buy a plasm or sell a ghost gate, ya should lemme know!
I currently have the cloudy one, also given by Sp!cyPepper!
Also yes, I do have a new name, and thanks for reading this sorta rant thingy..

Offtopic edit:
I have made an alt for the people who miss my Cattoishi name, so if I’m up to it, I’ll buy two nametags and switch names! I have changed it for personal reasons etc.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have like 1,500 Plasms and 300 containment units. I can sell you some non mine specific Plasms.
  • noentnoent Member
    I have 15 sets and sone spare ones, and around 500 traps and containers . Add me ig if you wanna buy :)
  • NoeNt said:

I have 15 sets and sone spare ones, and around 500 traps and containers . Add me ig if you wanna buy :)

I’d need containers, ye, but y’know, to put em in I need em ghost gates so..ya got em?
  • U said:

I have like 1,500 Plasms and 300 containment units. I can sell you some non mine specific Plasms.

Well, I do have plasms, not in need of more sorry! xD
  • noentnoent Member

NoeNt said:

I’d need containers, ye, but y’know, to put em in I need em ghost gates so..ya got em?
    Yes i do:) whats the price you buying for ?
  • NoeNt said:

NoeNt said:

Yes i do:) whats the price you buying for ?
    Your price really! :D